Hollow Area at Back of Cheek and Jaw - Oklahoma City

My right side wisdoms teeth grew in so crooked,...

My right side wisdoms teeth grew in so crooked, they caused significant bone loss up against my back molar. Overtime (10 yrs) the bone loss caused a hollow sunken area. I used sculptra and it improved this area, but it did not correct it to the level I wanted. At the suggestion of the Drs on here, I tried Radiesse and so far I'm trilled with the results. They had a special, so I was able to get the 1.5cc syringe for half off. The area could probably use a little more, but I'm going to wait it out for now.

Radiesse Before and After Pics

Here are the before and after pics. The after pic was taken 1 day after. There is still a small dent there but much better. After a month, I'll prob go back and have more injected.

I have a dent in my left cheek, deeper than yours and not as far back. Makes my face look very assymmetrical. I had the second molar pulled over 10 years ago, took a long time but I'm sure that's what caused it. Have wondered what to fill with, thanks for the info. Yours looks good :)
Thx, honestly it took me a really long time to figure it out also. I kept having the dr inject more and more sculptra, thinking that just one side of my face than the other. I kind of tripped over an article on the internet that talked about the impact of missing teeth and bone on the cosmetic appearance of your face. I knew I had the missing bone back there, so I had the lightbulb moment. From what I've read, voluma xc might actually be the better option and last longer but I got the radiesse for 50% off so I went with it. I love fillers!! :)
Looks good, could you tell me who you went to? I'm looking looking for someone in OKC.
Thx u! I went to Dr Michelle Cohn. I went there initially because she had a groupon special. I liked her and was happy with the results, so I kept going back.
Thank you!
Wow I think you look great.  Let us know if you decide to get more injected.
Will do, thx.