Finally Gonna Do It - Oklahoma City, OK

Hi, I'm 32 and a mother of 2 wonderful boys -...

Hi, I'm 32 and a mother of 2 wonderful boys - 11 and 8 now. I have been wanting to do this for years, but so scared of the pain and not really in the right place in life to have such a major surgery done. My weight has been up and down for years and I am finally below my pre-pregnancy weight (yes 8 years later) lol.

I have a very supportive husband that tells me I'm beautiful every day and loves my curves but knows I'm not happy with my tummy, and wants me to do what makes me happy. I'm ready to take the leap! :)

I saw 3 different doctors for consults and loved the third doctor and booked with him the same day.
I had my pre-op yesterday and even more excited about this. Have a little over 2 weeks to go and i wish it was tomorrow. Can not wait for the next chapter of my life after this and not having to look at my blob ever day.

I have been reading reviews for months now and decided to share my journey as well. All of your stories have been so helpful in my journey so far, thank you all who have shared your stories. Looking forward to posting more in the upcoming weeks ;)

13 days to go...lol. Trying to load some before...

13 days to go...lol. Trying to load some before pictures.

I'm very excited for you! Why isn't it a good time to go through something like this?

Being at your low weight will make the results turn out that much better. So, big congrats on losing the pounds!

Please let me know if you need help posting your photos.

It was not good timing a couple years ago. It is a great time now!!!! So excited!!
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon