A Pleasant Experience - Oklahoma City, OK

I was in a motor vehicle accident which left my...

I was in a motor vehicle accident which left my nose sliced open and causing breathing and sinus complications. I was horrified by the scar prior to my surgery and really didn't expect for it to get much better if not worse after he fixed the interior but to my suprise he did wonderful. I think I can still see the scar in a more mental capacity as opposed to a physical nature because I look at it everyday but needless to say he helped make a very life altering experience a little less abrassive and softened the appearance of an otherwise permanent facial trauma.

I wanted to write an update on how I am doing...

I wanted to write an update on how I am doing since my rhinoplasty with Dr. Adham. I am still elated over the results. My new nose is "settled" and looking wonderful. I am comfortable and cannot tell you how many comments I have recieved from people who were privy to my before and after results, and would never have known I had work done or that I had even been in the accident. I stand firm in saying Dr. Adham is excellent and a solid choice I am so glad I made. I plan to go in for Botox soon so I will keep you all posted!!!

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

I was very pleased with the staff and with Dr A, however I do know he is a busy man but his professional manner is quiet and sharp so if you don't know any better you would think he was cold but not the case at all I plan to go back in the future!

Jessica.... You gonna need a whole lot more than some nose surgery if you keep FUKIN wit my girl I PROMISE YOU THAT! Call her FUKIN job again and see what the FUK happens!!!!
I am having a procedure done by Dr Adham in a few weeks. It is very reassuring to know you recommend him soo highly!!!

I'm glad you were able to somewhat correct the physical effects of such a traumatic incident! What you went through sounds absolutely dreadful. Reconstructive work is a fine art and it sounds as though yours was a success.

Thanks so much for sharing on RealSelf!