Lipo of Abs, Bra Line and Love Handles: Age 34 Dr. Benien - Oklahoma City, OK

So far loving the results!!! Still swollen a bit,...

So far loving the results!!! Still swollen a bit, bruised, and draining, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Stopped draining yesterday, asnd also developed a...

Stopped draining yesterday, asnd also developed a couple of lumps? At what point did you all see the best results?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I did this beacuse its been so much tougher to...

I did this beacuse its been so much tougher to loose the baby weight this time. I have a one year old and I workout three or four times a week doing cardio sit ups and jumping jacks and I just feel I needed a jump start on loosing fat around the mid section. I do not carry any extra weight around my thighs and dont have a booty, so I just wanted to see less fat and be able to add to the results by hitting it harder and sticking to my weight watchers healthy lifestyle. I am a teacher and a Realtor and I am very active. I am very happy so far with the results. Although I am curious as to when the lumps will flatten and I what point I will see the best results. I know it is still early. As of tomorrow it will be two weeks check up with the doc!

Likewise Lindsey! Toning is key! You're looking great though already. So exciting isn't it?
Thanks so much!!! I will be a month post op tomorrow- ill try to post some more pics soon! I have a couple hard spots but no bruising anymore and am still a tad sore- but overall Im very happy so far!! Ready to do some running and Sit ups and jumping jacks and such for toning. My doc says three to six months for best and full results- so I am looking forward to seeing how it ends up!
Hey! I am seeing results on you already. I am a month post op. I see big results on myself and I'm not sure they will get much better than what they are. I know have to incorporate exercise and good eating habits to tone up and get more defined. They say at about 3-4 months you will really see a difference but I guess it depends on each person :)

Your stomach looks a lot different already. Good luck!
Dr. Paul Benien

The staff member with the worst attitude is he secretary and I just feel that should be an upbeat friendly person and she's not!! Other staff is awesome!! Wait time to get back to room is nothing- but it takes a bit to get into see him and a whole to wait for surgery! I love Dr Benien- he never acts rushed and answers all of your questions and just seems super classy and laid back- just the perfect combo!! I love his nurses- they called me right back when i had a question, he office manager is very friendly, but he secretary needs a attitude adjustment and personality plus course lol!