Recovery Is A Nightmare - Oklahoma City, OK

My skin (at 54) was smooth and oily. I began to...

My skin (at 54) was smooth and oily. I began to see fine lines on my eyelids and corners of my eyes as well as two small brown spots on upper left cheek, so five weeks ago I completed an aggressive Fraxel treatment. I knew it would be painful but I was not prepared for the acne breakouts following. I have one area right under my left eye that is very bad. It is a crater that will not heal. The clinic advised me to use a petroleum based moisturizer which was a disaster for my oily skin. In hindsight, I should have been thankful for the skin I had and would never recommend this to anyone.

Joan Hardt, Rejuvena

This was my third visit to this physician with Thermage, Botox and filler being performed two years ago. I was satisfied with the Thermage results. Follow-up is non-existent and I should have known better. She offered an alluring internet price for the Fraxel treatment, followed, in four weeks, by a Thermage treatment for $2000. At my Fraxel appointment, I was never seen or visited by Dr. Hardt before, during or following the treatment. The only interaction was with the receptionist and the lady that administered the actual treatment. There was no follow-up on their part whatsoever, and I hesitate to even re-visit them except that I pre-paid for the second treatment and cannot obtain a refund. At this point I really don't know what to do. The large crater on my left cheek is becoming deeper and is beginning to protrude, and cannot be camoflauged by makeup of any kind. I would send photos but frankly, I'm very embarrassed and not happy with the outcome as my skin certainly looked better prior to the Fraxel. Please go elsewhere for this type of treatment, Dr. Hardt does not care.