I Don't Know if I Am Nervous or Excited! - Oklahoma City, OK

Okay so I have wanted this procedure pretty much...

Okay so I have wanted this procedure pretty much since I gave birth to my twins 14 years ago.....I was pregnant with triplets and lost one :-(. The change in my stomach was so severe that I still wake up to make sure it is covered in the middle of the night! I am at the end of what I hope is the most difficult season of my life, lasting three years. For the first time in my life I am really doing something that I thought I would never do. I wonder if it will change me? Who knows...I am worried about the recovery....the pain/depression/inability to accomplish certain things/scars/the left over stretch marks/size of my breast/weight loss during recovery. I am excited about...the flat tummy/low rise jeans/sexy cleavage/the BIG fat check mark on my bucket list!

I am 5'4" and 153 pounds/36C. I have a WONDERFUL boyfriend/fiance who will be taking care of me during recovery. He is as calm as a cucumber which is very reassuring....it helps that he is a physician too. His biggest worry is that he won't cook my Malt 'O Meal correctly which I know he won't. Overall, this signifies not a second chance in my life, but a brand new beginning.

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

My boyfriend/fiance is a doctor and encouraged me to choose him.

Thank you for starting your story! When is/was your surgery?

(And I love the line about the Malt o' Meal. That is really sweet.)

Tomorrow is the big day! Hope you get the results you want. Dr. Brou is a great Surgeon.