Mini Tummy Tuck and Breast Aug - Oklahoma City, OK

Me.... 39 years old, 2 kids (7 and 2), breastfed...

Me.... 39 years old, 2 kids (7 and 2), breastfed both (1st for 12 months, 2nd for 18 months). I am 5'4" around 135ish lbs. I used to be a C-D pre kids, went up to like a DDD while breastfeeding - and now am a very floppy B.

Avid workout person, nutrition on point ... Lost all baby weight plus more. But time, babies, weight gain/loss, breastfeeding had taken major toll on the boobs. I don't have any stretch marks (genetics!) and not a TON of loose skin .... But there is some. More than I want.

I'm scheduled for a BA and MTT (with some lipo) in 16 days! Doc said MTT good option for me since the majority of my loose skin is in the front and below BB or around flanks. I don't need upper ab work done.

For my BA, I am getting Mentor silicone high profile under muscle, I think 425cc. I'm going back in the day before surgery to confirm sizers, talk to doc about details. I may go with 450s ... We shall see. Size seems large, but I have broad shoulders, naturally carry a lot of muscle, and have the width to carry it.

We briefly discussed a lift, but with the type/size implant I'm getting I shouldn't need one. My breasts naturally are farther apart, so doc is going to do a limited release of outer pecs so the implants are "forced" to be closer. I'm excited about that!

We look similar - would love to see your update! I am sure it went amazing!
Do you have any after pictures?

Hi there,

Just wondering how you're doing and if you went through with surgery. We worry about our members when we don't hear back. :) Would love an update!

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Have not had surgery yet, but he is amazing. Met with a couple other surgeons in the area and Dr. Jones blows them out of the water. He is an excellent mix of expertise and understanding. He LISTENS to what you want, but has the expertise to explain what will work for you and WHY. He is never condescending, speaks in easy terms, listens ... He is so easy to talk to. There is no discomfort. His staff is awesome too. There is a long wait for consultation and surgery date but SO WORTH waiting for.