I'm really thankful to have found this community....

I'm really thankful to have found this community. I have a couple friends that I tell what I'm doing, but nobody that I can really talk to about it or that understands my choices. I'm 43 yr old mom of 2. Oct 2013 I had Mini Tummy Tuck with lipo and lipo to my flanks. I wrote reviews for those, but since I'm having a separate surgery, I figured I would start a new review. At the time of my original surgery I was only 122lbs, but I had excess tummy skin and fat and my flanks were disproportionately large compared to the rest of me. Overall I am very happy with my original results but there are a couple things that need fixing, so I'm going to do it. I figure why go through all that and spend the money to not have exactly what I want. So this is what I'm doing:

(FYI, I currently weigh around 134-137).

1. My scar looks great on the outside but internally there is scar tissue that is causing the scar and the skin around it, to be tacked down too tight so the dr will correct this and do some touch up lipo to the stomach and pubic area.

2. I had to have drains put back in twice. Wearing them for an extended period of time caused the incision scars to keloid, so that is getting fixed.

3. Lipo to flanks - At my lowest weight my flanks looked great, but he didn't take enough out and since that is where I gain weight first, if I gain any weight at all, it goes there first. At my current weight, my flanks are def better than they were before the lipo, but I want the extra flab GONE.

4. Lipo to upper arms and anterior and posterior axillary fat pads - I've always had broad shoulders for my size. Now in my 40s, I'm retaining more fat in my upper body and want my arms and shoulders to have that slim feminine look.

If this goes like I hope, it will be great :) !!

Clarification

All the pictures of me in the black and grey shorts and red tank top are my current pictures from after my original TT and Lipo but before my surgery scheduled Aug 27, 2014.

Originally I only had lipo to my tummy and flanks. Aug 27, will be the first time to have lipo on my arms and axillary fat pads. Yay, so excited :)

Pictures before Oct 2013 TT and Lipo

I didn't keep my before pictures from my original TT and lipo surgery in 2013. I did find these pictures that were taken before the surgery but not for this purpose. So keep in mind these pictures are at my super skinny weight, I know my belly is showing so I'm sucking it in, stretching my mid section out so no rolls and holding my breath. Also no jeans pushing my muffin top up, over and out. With jeans on and from the back, my flanks were huge.

Internal scar tissue

As I mentioned in my original post, I have internal scar tissue at and around the TT incision. The scar tissue is causing the incision scar and surrounding area to be tacked down (dented) too tight so the tissue does not have the mobility it would otherwise have. This is the main driver for this surgery. You can also see in the pictures that my pubic area protrudes out more than normal. I don't know if that is a result of the scaring or not, but I'm getting that fixed also.

Dent

Here are some pics of my dent due to scar tissue.

Scar tissue dent

Here are some pics of my dent due to scar tissue. The picture of me pushing on it is to illustrate how the scar tissue tacks it down and limits the mobility of the tissue. Kind of acts like a barrier.

1 day post op

My surgery was at 12:30, so by then I had gone over 12 hours without food and water, so I was starving to death, thirsty and had a pounding headache. I remember laying back on the table looking up at the lights, thinking I suddenly I felt much better. Then I was out. Next thing I remember is coming to in the middle of cursing the nurses out. As soon as I realized it, I stopped and asked them if I had just said some really awful stuff to them. They just giggled and said not to worry and that it happens a lot.

I'm pretty loopy on the meds now, so hopefully I'm making sense in this review update.

My dr used drains with my TT Oct 2013, but none this time with the lipo. It is more of a leaking dripping mess.

I'm pretty swelled up right now, so I'm not sure what to make of my results yet. My initial impression is that he didn't remove as much from my arms as I wanted. I wanted them about as thin as I can get them but still looking normal.

3 day post op

Day 1 and 2 I was in a lot of pain. More pain than I experienced with my previous TT and lipo. I also needed more help than I anticipated because of all the bandage changes and dripping. Day 3, I woke up and feel a lot better. I still feel a little sore but not as much like a walking opened wound. It is such a mix a feelings because you want your dr to be aggressive enough to give you the results you want, but all the lumps and dents you read about are caused by being overly aggressive. This evening I'm going to take some and post some after pictures.

Compression garment

I hated my compression garment during the recovery of my initial procedure, but the sleeves on his one are driving me insane!!!

Day 3 and 4 post ops

Here are some pics. Lots of swelling and bruising.

Day 4

I feel an increase in swelling today. My arms r hard to bend and my mid section just feels large. I'm massage often as I can.

Day 4 arm

My arms are bruised, very sore to the touch and to use. When my pain meds wear off in the middle of the night it is usually because of my arms.

Day 5 arms

I know it is way too early to know what my arms are going to look like when it is all said and done but the initial impression is not great. The upper back part of my arm just below the shoulder has always looked really wide to me and right now it doesn't look like much has been done to that area at all, but I can tell a lot has been taken off just above the side of my elbow. I'm in no way judging the final product yet, just sharing what my initial experience is at this time. I'm still very hopeful that they are going took great and since arms are def one of those areas that get worse with age, any long term improvement will be great.

Me, that's who

Up until the last couple of years, I never seriously considered plastic surgery before. Thankfully I wasn't born with any kind of anomaly that I felt needed correcting. Like so many woman, I always wanted bigger breasts but there were too many things about breast implants that I didn't want that it was never a serious consideration for me. I knew a couple of people that had nose jobs but for the most part, the only people I knew or came into much contact with who had underwent elective plastic surgery were relatively young and it was for breast enlargement. I can remember on more than one occasion having general group conversations asking the person why, what or who did they get them for. I can remember them saying the didn't do it for attention from men and they did it JUST for them self.. I remember hearing it from several different people, but I always dismissed it and not believing it for a second. I think my problem was, I just couldn't relate to that idea at all. At that stage in my life everything I did revolved in some way around how to meet, get or keep a man and why did the need boobs for themselves?? lol it was beyond me! Even tho I still have no real interest in breast enlargement, I have had more cosmetic surgery than anyone else I know. Men try to convince me that I don't need it, that men don't notice that, that if a man was bothered by it they aren't the type of man I should be with anyway and on and on and on and on. I try to explain that it has nothing to do with how men see or feel about me. I hear myself say it, and I know they don't get it, just like I didn't before. Today I am the most single woman I know. I'm a single mother and 100% content at staying this way. I love looking and feeling good in my clothes. It makes everyday feel just that much better and it's all for me!!!

6 day post op arms

Idk Why I didn't take some pics with my arms straight out. I took some belly and flank pics but the lighting was terrible. I'll take some more and post them soon. Right now still swollen, so not much has changed. One part of my original TT scar looks more tacted in and up than the rest of it which is converning me a little. I have follow up appointment tomorrow, so I'll ask about it then. I also need some clarification on what all areas did and did not get lipo'ed.

Just more stuff I'm wondering about

The first picture is the part of the original TT scar that I'm a little concerned about. Kind of looks like it is tethered down from the inside and slightly further up than its relaxed position would be. Second picture is of an incision and bruising under my breast. I need to get specific details on whether or not he lipo'ed the front side of my arm pits.

8 days post op

Yesterday I was 8 days post op and my follow up appointment. The appointment was with the nurse, so I didn't get to see the dr. The bad news is, I still have a lot of swelling. The good news is, I still have a lot of swelling. I think my stomach looks really good but I've been less than wow'ed by the rest of the results (flanks, back, arms, anterior fat pads and below the arm pit). I knew I still had some swelling but I didn't know how much and some areas, I didn't know if they had even been done. Without me even mentioning it, the nurse repeatedly emphasize how swollen I still was. So anyway, it makes me really happy and excited about seeing the final result. Here are my latest pics. Well, I don't know why but it won't let me post pics. I'll try later

8 days post pics

How many CC

At my last follow up appointment I asked them how many CCs they took out. They did not of the official report back from the hospital, but they did have a picture of the canister which indicated the out about 2500cc. It was 2500cc canister and it was full. The hospital report from my previous lipo did not identify the exact number of cc removed but it also had a picture of the canister. It was less than half full and estimated at about 1000cc. But that also does not include the section that was cut out with TT. I was amazed at how much cc he removed this time and it made sense why I am in so much more pain and discomfort this time. A lot more suction over a lot more area.

How I really feel about the Compression Garment

Here are some pics of me in my stage 2 compression garment. Let me just say that hate is not a strong enough word to explain how much I dislike this part of the recovery. I'm the type of person who typically the moment I walk in the door clothes come off, bra comes off and comfortable house clothes come on. So having to wear this extremely tight and confining outfit 24/7 is torture for me. I can't even stand to wear tank tops under my shirt and this is 100x worse than that. I admit that I do need some later of protection between me and my jeans, but this ain't it!! Not only is it tight, constrictive and way too hot, the thing is entirely made of rubber and rubber just does not glide across the skin like clothes are supposed to. It sticks to your skin and wants to take your skin with it when it moves. The only way I can sleep in it is if I completely knock myself out on pain and sleep medication, so instead I sleep in the stage 1 garment. I cheat a lot. I tell myself I'm just going to take it off for a couple minutes but it is usually an hour or longer. When I had my TT, after a while I switched to this girdle type thing I bought at department store and would pull it down low over my tummy. At some point I'll do that again this time. Oh, one more thing. I am extremely tender, bruised and have hard tender lumps right below my breasts in the center. The top edge of the garment sets right on top of it, so I wear a strip of foam there to protect it. Extremely painful if I don't. It is shown in the lasts pic.

Work, kids and liposuction

One of the big unknowns for me was how would I manage with my kids and how much time would I need off work. I'm a single mom and my kids are young; age 4 and 6. They go to their days, but they typically only stay one or two nights away at a time, and I have no extended family that can help.

I had my surgery on a wed. I made arrangements for my kids to stay with their day wed, thur, and fri night. They came home Saturday morning. Monday was a holiday, so me and the kids spent the most part of sat, sun and mon in the house. Lots a movies and TVs. Tues morning the kids went back to school and I went back to work. My work doesn't require any hard lift or manual type of labor. It is mostly a mixture of sitting at desk, walking, climbing ladders, very steep stairs, stooping, crawling and making my way through confined spaces. For more labor intensive work, you would def need more time off. I was able to manage going back to work after 5 days, but I def was not 100%.

I'm feeling a little discouraged today

I know it is too soon to judge the results, but my flanks are less tender now so I can grab ahold of the tissue without hurting myself. It def feels like there is still a lot more fat on the left side. The main reason I did this second surgery was my TT scar and I wanted more off my flanks. When I wear jeans, I don't want to see any fat bulging out. I just did the arms as an after thought. If I paid the same dr twice to do my flanks and he still didn't get them righted, I'm going to be so devastated. Hopefully I'm jumping the gun. Time will tell.

Lumps, bumps and scarring

I had a follow up with the dr today. The last couple of days I had started to notice a lot of lumpy bumpy areas. I really wasn't all that concerned, because I thought it was just part of the normal healing process. In some areas it was like I could feel the lipo tunnels and they were firming up. He said it was scar tissue and adhesions starting to form. He also identified 2 areas on my stomach, 2 areas on my flanks and 1 area on my arm that is starting to "shelf." That is when the area loses mobility due to scar/adhesion. On Aug 22 I posted a picture of a shelf I developed from my first lipo. He also said the part of my scar I posted a pic of on 3 Sept with an arrow was developing adhesion and scar tissue. He said I'm more susceptible to scarring because I had a lot of scarring/adhesions from the first procedure so he really had to work the areas a lot to get through it and because the second time you lipo (trauma) the tissue more than once your risks go up. He and the nurse spent about 30 minutes massaging me. Said right now massage is the best thing I can do for it. Do it often, deep and hard. He also said no more stage 2 garment. Yay!! Said to buy something with light support from any store. And lastly he said to do lots of moving, twisting and stretching to breakup and prevent the adhesions. I was massaging but now I'm going to start doing it with a mission with a lot more pressure. The nurse told me he sometimes has them take vitamin e orally, so I was thinking of starting that too.

2 weeks post op: lumpy, bumpy, belly

Kind of funny cause even tho my stomach had some fat on it, it really didn't bother me. I thought it looked natural. The purpose of doing this lipo was to correct the TT scar and lipo the pubic area that became disproportionately puffy after the TT. There was a little pocket of fat under the belly button and the right side had a little more than the left so I asked him to clean that up. I really had no idea he was going to do such a complete lipo of my abs from top to bottom. Really it looks like he didn't leave any fat. Idk, it's early so hopefully most if not all of this can be worked out. If not I think he has some other things we can try.

4 Things to break down internal scar tissue

1. Deep tissue massage
2. Time to heal
3. Myofascial Release (MFR) - Stretching, pressure and skin rolling to increase hydration, separate the fascia, restore elasticity and decrease compression
4. 400 to 800 UI of Vitamin E twice daily, 1000 mg Vitamin C daily, Thiosinaminum, calcium fluoroide, causticum and graphites

My arms at 15 days post op

A lot of the swelling in my arms has gone down, and I'm starting to see the results. I'm really liking them and excited that I decided to do it. The area just below the shoulder is def thinner than before, and when I wave there is nothing hanging or flapping on the bottom. Looks very natural. Something that nobody would ever notice was different, but def makes your whole look better. Yay, happy arm :). I've been massaging them and stretching them off and on throughout the day. There is some denting on the bottom when my arms are in certain positions but I'm confident they will disappear as I heal. Yay arms :)!!

16 post op

I've been a massaging machine. Somethings are getting better and somethings are staying the. The lumpy bumpy texture is much better but some of the other defects are still there. I'm going to keep massaging.

The last few days my pain level has greatly improved. Today was the first day I didn't feel pain or soreness just from moving. It still hurts when I massage, rub or stretch but not nearly as bad.

The dr told me no more of the stage 2 compression. He was worried they might be contributing to scaring and limiting my movement too much. I got a body shaper from kohl's. I got the high waisted shorts. My kids were with me, so I didn't get much of a chance to shop or think about my choice. I think I will go back and find one that just goes around the torso.

Anyway.. in summary here is where I'm at on things.

Arms - worth it

Flanks - currently it looks like he didn't take enough fat out of one side. They look better than they did before, but since this area is a touch up, I expect it to be right.

Stomach fat - right now seems worth it. Flat tummy and lumps are healing.

Correction of TT scar and other areas of internal scar tissue "shelfing" - right now it looks like ALL of these defects are returning. I didn't realize that was possible but seems to be the case.

Pain

Well just yesterday I was saying how much better the pain was, and I guess I spoke too soon. Today I left the house to run errands. By the time I got home, I was feeling a dull sore stinging pain all over. I couldn't wait to get home and take something. I didn't wear a garment at all. That may have contributed to it. Maybe I still need to at least wear some light support.

17 day post op pics

So sore today

I woke up so sore today. Arms and stomach are the main thing. It feels like a cross between being sore after a big work out and all the needles when one of your limbs falls asleep. I remember with my TT being in more pain at 2 weeks post op than I was directly after. The nurse told me was because all the nerves are healing. I think that is probably the same this time. Just part of the healing process.

New Garment - stage 3

Here is my new garment. Got it from kohl's. Love it. So comfortable. It has an inner layer that provides the support, so it has more support than it looks and keeps my jeans off my skin. I wish it was open in the chest area but only temporary so good enough to get by.

Left flank

Picture makes me go, "Grrrrrrrrr"..

Damn arm looks good tho :)

Scar tissue annihilation

Watch out scar tissue. I'm numbed up, armed up and read up. Prepare to be annihilated!!!

Massaging scar tissue

So I've been reading up on massage methods to treat internal scar tissue. It wasn't specific to after liposuction, but similar enough that it would apply. There are to main ones that I found Mayofascial Release and Cross-Friction Massage. The techniques are a little different but the healing mechanism is the same. I idea of it is to stretch the scar tissue so it becomes softer, more flexible and acts more like your own tissue. For cross friction you don't use lotion or lube of any find because you want the skin to pull as you massage over it. I've been massaging every day/night but just found out about the cross friction yesterday. Yesterday I massaged from about 5 to 7:30. Today I am sooo swollen. Idk if I over did it, if this normal reaction or unrelated but I def think it is helping. I have a lot of very firm scar tissue. I don't thing anything I can do will make it go away, but I def think this is improving the appearance. Warning to those who try cross-friction. It is very painful. It is like you can feel the scar tissue pulling on your inside tissue.

Sooo sore

And I'm still so unbelievably sore. I'm sure all the massaging last night didn't help, but I just did not expect to be in this much discomfort for this long. It makes life exhausting to be in this much pain and discomfort. I hate the idea of taking my pain meds this long, but I seriously would be in serious trouble without them at this point.

Being a big baby

If big baby whining annoys you, then you should probably not read any further. Here it goes; omg I am so over this liposuction recovery. I am so sick and tired or feeling sick and tired. I wake up so sore, my skin hurts to the touch, my body hurts when I move, my clothes hurt, I'm exhausted and I hate taking these pain meds but I literally cannot get by without them right now. They are the only thing that knocks the edge off enough that I can function. Just getting through the day takes so much extra effort. Im SOOOOOOO over it. I want to feel like me again. I did not anticipate that the recovery would be so intense. Dr said he suctioned the heck out of me and had to be aggressive because of all the scar tissue. I start feeling a little better, but the massaging seems to undo a lot of the healing process and then I'm even more sore... Whah whah whah.. I want to get better now, and like all babies, I want my mommy to take care of me :(

Almost 4 weeks post op

Well I'm almost 4 weeks post op, and a couple things have changed, so I thought I would update.

Compression garment: even tho the last garment I bought is way more comfortable than the stage 2 garment the dr gave, after a while it becomes very uncomfortable also. The elastic material pulls on my skin and as the day goes by I get more and more sore, so as of yesterday, I stopped wearing it. Today I have on jeans and a cotton shirt. I put a piece of the foam inside my jeans along the waist and small square piece under the front center of my bra because it is still tender there. So far, it feels amazing.

Scar tissue: the surgery def did not remove my internal scar tissue. If anything it added too it. Visually right now, it looks okay. There are some dents but because of their locations they kinda blend in as natural contour. But I can def feel the difference between the regular tissue and the scar tissue. Also at 43, I have all kinds of dents, bumps, scars and other things, so it isn't that big of a deal to me. I don't show my stomach all that often and my flat tummy looks great in clothes.

Flanks: both flanks have more fat than I would like but the left is especially bad. This is dr esting to me. This was my primary motivation for getting plastic surgery and after 2 lipos and over $10,000, they still aren't right. It gives me a heavy heart. I mentioned at my last visit but because it was so early in recovery and there was still swelling, I didn't make a huge deal about correcting it, but once I'm healed, if they still aren't right, I'm going to let him know I think he needs to correct it.

Swell: My swelling continues to go up and down. I'm not sure if there is anything that I'm doing that contributes to it or not. I think the massaging def does.

Massaging: I spend most of my free time massaging. I'm taking a break from the cross direction and doing more of the Mayofascial release. I will do more of the cross friction after I have healed more.

Pain: I'm still pretty sore but my skin isn't as hyper sensitive to the touch anymore and my arms are a lot better. I'm taking a lot of ibuprofen which helps with the pain and inflammation. I'm still taking my pain meds but only later in the even.

My advice to others. 72 hours after lipo surgery, I would start light massaging and lots of stretching. As you heal adjust the firmness of the massage.

Flanks at 4 weeks

Makes me ill to think about the fact that I spent about $11,000 and still have a muffin top in the back. I'm a single middle class mother of 2. In OK our cost of living is quite a bit lower than the bigger cities. I get a little ill when I think about what else I could have done with that money. I felt guilty spending it anyway, but feeling like I paid so much extra to get things fixed that didn't get fixed, makes me feel like I just irresponsibly pissed the money away. And shelfishly on myself instead of something for the family. Grrrrr.. Sorry to be so negative, but it is the reality of my experience. No place else I can talk about this without judgement.

Back/bra rolls

This is another area I'm concerned about because I don't see much change. Feels very soft and mushy. Hopefully just swelling.

So I think I might have skin cancer

I notice this pinkish bump like blemish shortly after my lipo. It became inflamed and a little itchy. A couple days later it started to look like it was leaking, so I wasn't really worried about it. I meant to ask Dr about it at follow up but forgot. Then it because inflamed again and has cycled like this several times now and grown in size. This worried me, so I looked at my before lipo pictures and it was there (but smaller), so I've had it for at least 6 weeks. I looked online and it looks really similar to Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC) which is the most commonly diagnosed cancer that there is (per Internet anyway). I'm not overly freaked out about it because it said BCC rarely metastasizes. I have an appointment with my general practitioner tomorrow, so we'll see.

Type.. It wasn't leaking..

Sorry auto correct. It was never leaking. That was supposed to be " it looked like it was healing"

Really excited - Therapeutic ultrasound for scar tissue

I have some news I'm really happy and excited about. I was reading through the Dr Q & A looking for treatment options for internal scar tissue. Aside from having it cut out, massage and ultrasound were the only other things mentioned. I found a chiropractor who does massage AND ultrasound scar tissue treatments and my insurance will cover them both!!!! Yippee. Yay!!

Like they say, "no news is good news"

The dr thought it grew too fast to be cancer, so he didn't want to biopsy yet. He prescribed a steroid cream and wants to see it again in 2 weeks. So hope for the best and see how it goes.

Flanks at 32 days post op

My flanks are my biggest problem area and my primary motivation for my original TT and touch up lipo. So basically that is why in so focused on this area. Here are the pics of my left flank at 32 days post op. I consider it an improvement compared to the 29 day post op picture, but I really don't see much improvement compared to my before pics. At 29 dpo, I still had quite a bit of swelling but at this point, I'm thinking this is prob pretty close to my final result. I know they say 6 months, but I think you have a petty good idea about things way before that. I'm going to mention it at my next appointment without making too big a deal just yet. I want him to know I'm concerned, but still too early to discuss corrective options.

1st therapeutic ultrasound treatment for scar tissue

I had my 1st ultrasound appointment today. They did it for 8 minutes and I'm going to try to go 2x a week. She seemed to spend most of her time on the right side. After I go a couple more times and they know me better, I'm going to ask for 8 minutes on each side. I'm optimistic that it will soften and improve the effects of the scar tissue. I asked the Drs on real self how often I should get the treatments. 3 answered. They all said they didn't think it would help but I don't think one of them understood what I was using it for. I'm not discouraged tho. Many of the dr's recommendation for other questions about scar and contour issues was to get ultrasound treatments and it is a common treatment for other causes of scar tissue, so I'm not discouraged by their comments.

Will definitely be interested if it works as well.  My mom has some awful scar tissue from a groin injury that sometimes makes it so she can't walk.  She dies deep tissue and assisted stretching but it's so slow.  I read the stuff to her that you'd written in your review about it.

Good luck!  I find it strange that some doctors recommend it and others say it doesn't work?
This sounds interesting. I never heard of ultrasound repairing scar tissue. I have a couple that need therapy. Lemme know if it does works,i would love to know.
My swelling improved a lot today. Now I see what flanks are, I'm not sure he touched mine, cause my scar doesn't go that far.  So my flanks wee swelling a little even though I didn't do them!
I don't have any scars back there either. I guess the cannula is long and flexible enough to reach. The first time, the only incision I had was my TT incision. This time I have 3 incisions (not including arms). One under each breast and one through the middle of my TT incision.
i think you're right after 1 month or 2 it is pretty much your final result,that's just from my experience with lipo on arms. I knew after 2 weeks,there wasn't going to be a dramatic change but significant enough and my arms don't wiggle or jiggle underneath so it served it's purpose. I personally like your abs and flanks but i understand you paid to get them removed. I hope it's just swelling and you lose some inches.
Thx Bella. I feel the same about my arms to. I'm thrilled to just not have the jiggly stuff anymore.
Me too. I hated when i waved 'Hello" and it swayed and wiggled,Gross to say the least. All gone now :) No wiggle or jiggle is always great! :)
What Dr did you use and are you satisfied? I'm in okc and there are so many to choose from.
I used Dr hein. Overall I am very happy him. I think my Tummy Tuck scar is the best I've seen. I had some recovery complications but nothing that was his fault. He treated the complications and never charged me any extra. Just make sure you communicate your lipo expectations very clearly. Best of luck to you.
Which Drs are you considering?
Definitely hoping for the best!  I've gotten a number of very strange pimple-like but extremely itchy things since this surgery.  The first one showed up the next day.  It's like hives or something, but never more than 5 or 10 at a time, spread over my whole body.  I'm hoping yours is just something weird like that.
This is great news :) WOOHOOOO!
Hope it all works out for you. :) Insurance covering it is always a good thing.
Congratulations on the ultrasound!!!  Super-excited to see if that ends up working for you.  But for now, a little freaked about the BCC.  Please do let us know what the doctor finds and what the plans are.  I hope it's just a side-effect of this surgery, somehow!
I have high hopes for the ultrasound for a couple reasons. When my second son was born, I had to pump my breast milk. The leaning forward to pump caused excruciating pain in my back. To the point, i couldn't focus or function. I went to chiropractor and they did ultrasound. When they were doing it, it felt like NOTHING and in my head I was thinking, "what kind of racket BS is this".. But it worked amazingly. My mother in law had similar experience with it. I also did a lot of reading on it and it really seems to be a legitimate treatment. I only wish the place was closer, so I could go more frequently. My first appointment is Tuesday.
Well good luck!  I hope it works for you :).
Prayers it is NOT BCC. Keep me posted.
Will do!! Thx!!
YW. :)
Happy healing! !
I have read other stories on here about a bubble or blister looking bump appearing after surgery. But u had it before. I hope it's not BCC. I will keep following ur journey.
Yeah i did some searches for blisters and all of them were related to an incision and suture. Thx for your kind words and support. I will keep you posted.
Lol.. Yes I think I need to hide my camera for a month or so. I think the first time I had it done, I hoped for a great outcome but had no real expectation. There was such an immediate " wow" difference. Every time I looked in the mirror, all I saw was my great new shape. This surgery is more about the details than the overall change and this time I have an expectation, so I'm def having a hard time just letting it play out. And not like it is going to make a difference in the end. Things are what they are :)
I can easily be wrong, but I don't think you have excess fat in your bra roll area.  I think that's just skin.  That was what I was told when I asked about getting lipo there a couple of years ago, and I had more than you have in that picture.  Another community member today reminded me that some of what makes it stick out is also breast tissue.  Sometimes it can be alleviated by wearing a different kind of bra, but I haven't found that bra yet.
I really think it is swelling and will be improve over the months like 3-6. Hang in there. ;)