Not a Good Experience....Oklahoma City, OK

I originally went in to get a consultation for the...

I originally went in to get a consultation for the LASIK procedure. I was told that because of the thin nature of my corneas, I faced a substantially increased risk of glares, halos, and other problems with night vision. The doctor recommended that I instead opt for the ICL procedure. He said while it wouldn't correct my significant astigmatism, it would correct all of my myopia. He said subsequent to the ICL procedure, a LASIK procedure could be performed with a lesser risk of negative side effects. I had laser iridotomies performed in both eyes, which resulted in the worst headache of my life. I then had my ICL procedures, one eye at a time. The healing process was somewhat painful, but tolerable. I then started having pressure problems in both of my eyes, which resulted in debilitating headaches, nausea, and vomiting. The symptoms subsided after about 18 months, but during that time my myopia returned and my astigmatism worsened. I would not recommend this procedure.
John Belardo

Avoid him at all costs. He is a salesman, not a medical professional. I paid him $5500 and all I got out of it was a year and a half of severe pain. And I still have to wear corrective lenses. One of the worst experiences of my life!!!

Another person who reported positive experience spent $11,000. Twice as much as you paid.
You simply chose the wrong doctor and you didn't pay enough either. if the price goes down, so is the quality.
Sorry to hear about your experience, Thunder. Are there any options to reverse or improve your results?