Not a Good Experience....Oklahoma City, OK

I originally went in to get a consultation for the...

I originally went in to get a consultation for the LASIK procedure. I was told that because of the thin nature of my corneas, I faced a substantially increased risk of glares, halos, and other problems with night vision. The doctor recommended that I instead opt for the ICL procedure. He said while it wouldn't correct my significant astigmatism, it would correct all of my myopia. He said subsequent to the ICL procedure, a LASIK procedure could be performed with a lesser risk of negative side effects. I had laser iridotomies performed in both eyes, which resulted in the worst headache of my life. I then had my ICL procedures, one eye at a time. The healing process was somewhat painful, but tolerable. I then started having pressure problems in both of my eyes, which resulted in debilitating headaches, nausea, and vomiting. The symptoms subsided after about 18 months, but during that time my myopia returned and my astigmatism worsened. I would not recommend this procedure.
Thunder when did you have this procedure performed? Did you discuss your results and potential treatments to correct your issues with the doctor? How many times did you have to go in after the surgery?
Thunder, when did you have this surgery performed? Also did you discuss any potential remedies to your issues with the doctor? Did you have a lot of visits after surgery?
Another person who reported positive experience spent $11,000. Twice as much as you paid.
John Belardo

Avoid him at all costs. He is a salesman, not a medical professional. I paid him $5500 and all I got out of it was a year and a half of severe pain. And I still have to wear corrective lenses. One of the worst experiences of my life!!!