Worst Medical? Experience of my Life - Oklahoma City, OK

I had contracture of the right implant; Dr. Brou...

I had contracture of the right implant; Dr. Brou was to replace it. He placed it under the muscle on the right side; my left side was on top the muscle. I had a deformity after this surgery and he left the old silicoe capsule in my body which I believe has caused three autoimmune disorders.

Brou suggested a fat transfer to the face to make my face more youthful at 41...now at 56 I have sunken in scars on my face from his experiments. He had nothing to offer but a confused look...he didn't know how to fix what he had done to me.

I found a Dr. recently that has corrected my breasts and removed the implants; he let me know how bizarre the surgery was that Brou had performed. I can add photos after scanning next week.

Oh good lord! thx!
Where does one look for the "doctors profile?" Seems it's difficult to expose the failed outcomes of MDs. Guess that's why it's called the "practice
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Scars on my face and silicone scar capsules left in my body. Thanks to Dr. Brou; did his best to ruin my life. Fat Transfer and replaced one implant..which always went in my armpit when on my back. If I flexed my whole right side was deformed. My face has sunken in with holes from him trying to correct his mistakes.