Worst Medical? Experience of my Life - Oklahoma City, OK

I had contracture of the right implant; Dr. Brou...

I had contracture of the right implant; Dr. Brou was to replace it. He placed it under the muscle on the right side; my left side was on top the muscle. I had a deformity after this surgery and he left the old silicoe capsule in my body which I believe has caused three autoimmune disorders.

Brou suggested a fat transfer to the face to make my face more youthful at 41...now at 56 I have sunken in scars on my face from his experiments. He had nothing to offer but a confused look...he didn't know how to fix what he had done to me.

I found a Dr. recently that has corrected my breasts and removed the implants; he let me know how bizarre the surgery was that Brou had performed. I can add photos after scanning next week.

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Scars on my face and silicone scar capsules left in my body. Thanks to Dr. Brou; did his best to ruin my life. Fat Transfer and replaced one implant..which always went in my armpit when on my back. If I flexed my whole right side was deformed. My face has sunken in with holes from him trying to correct his mistakes.

Where does one look for the "doctors profile?" Seems it's difficult to expose the failed outcomes of MDs. Guess that's why it's called the "practice

You click on the doctor's name to go to his profile page. Some doctors are not members of RealSelf and their pages will look more or less empty. Others are filled with information, reviews, questions they've answered, etc. Hope this helps!

Why does her review not show up under the doctors profile?

Ariana, like a Facebook or LinkedIn page, doctors have the option of what to include on their profile page. You should still be able to find negative reviews by searching for the doctor, though. We are currently working on a better way for members to find negative reviews.

OMG, can you add pictures. there so much more effective in drawing attention to your posts. People do need to see this.

I'm sorry you went through so much and that this didn't turn out as you'd hoped. Thank you for sharing your experience here on RealSelf.