Dental Crown! - Oklahoma City, OK

First they put me on the nitrous! I love that...

First they put me on the nitrous! I love that stuff! Calms me wayyy down. Then the numbing stuff was placed on my gums before the shot. They then used this little vibe thing to help ease the pain from getting numb. It worked great! Then Dr. McConnell drilled on my tooth and did an impression for a crown. They sent it to a lab to be made so I had to come back a second time, but it was well worth it!!! I love my crown!!! It was a very simple procedure and the work was done flawlessly! Thank you Dr. Kesa and staff!
Oklahoma City Cosmetic Dentist

Dr. McConnell is awesome!!!

Hi!  What kind of crown did you get?  That is very cheap!  Also, did insurance pay some of it, and is this the price after insurance?  Thank you :)
It is an onlay, so like a half-crown? And yes my insurance paid half, and I owed only about $400 since the dental office works with my insurance! :)
Oh, okay, so it was closer to $800. :)  Was it porcelain-covered metal or did you get zirconia for that price?
Well I guess technically, yes it was around $800, but my job pays my insurance so all I was out of pocket was my co-pay of $400. It is all tooth colored.
Thank you for all the clarifications!  Did you find you had any tooth sensitivity after the procedure?  That happened to me, but it went away again, thankfully!  Just wondering if it's normal or not :).