18 Years, Single, No Kids. Oklahoma, OK

I woke up one day and bam I had HUGE boobs. At...

I woke up one day and bam I had HUGE boobs. At least that's what it felt like. I wore a size 36 J I hated my boobs. My waste was way smaller. It was so hard to find bras (I had to have them specially made) prom dresses were ridiculous to fine. I hated shopping. Absolutely Nothing fit me right. So I got a great reduction. I am 1 week out and I already feel 15 times better. It was definitely worth it. Yes I used my boobs to get what I wanted. Now, it's still the same. I am a size 36 B. I will have to have it again before I'm 30 my plastic surgeon says. I definitely recommend this. It's totally worth it. I'm already back to work. Of coarse I can't really life but I am beyond happier. Everything seems to fit my right now. It's easier to do things. I love it. I'm still not use to it. But it's totally worth it. I hated my big books and loved them at the same time. I use to cry because they were to big and I couldn't ever find anything that fit me right. I could lose weight and they would stay then I would look even funnier because I had a tiny waste and huge boobs. So I then decided to try to gain weight to even it out. Then I wasn't haply because I was too fat. But now yeah I'm chunky but I feel comfortable working out and wearing clothes. I don't have to go through that awful shopping. I can enjoy it now. And even better I can wear cute bras!!! And buy them anywhere. It's amazing.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

My Dr. Was nice. He cared about what I wanted and needed. He called to check on me the night after. He worked with my insurance to get them to pay for it. He is absolutely amazing I would recommend him to anyone in this area. He did a terrific job. My boobs seriously look fake. They aren't but they look that good. Not one flaw.

Oh my goodness, you went from a J cup to a B cup!    I bet you feel 1000 times better.  Your surgeon is thinking you will have to go through the surgery again?