Almost SwimSuit Ready - Oklahoma City, OK

I'm 22 with 2 kids and have been planning to have...

I'm 22 with 2 kids and have been planning to have this surgery since 2009. I actually did 2 deposits with 2 different surgeons back in Colorado between 2009 and 2010. The first surgeon was just that the first so I hurried without thinking and put a deposit. The second surgeon I had all the money and found out a week later I was pregnant with my son. FF I had my son and breast fed him for a little over a year which brings me to now. .. 32AA. I'm hoping for a full C small D bit not sure yet. I'm in school and taking care of my kiddos so I want to do the surgery when everything is calm. I would have gone to my last surgeon but I got relocated to Texas so now I am not trying to fly back home for the surgery. I'm hoping 375 390cc and planning for a March date. But I can't decide if I want silicone or saline, when I first started I wanted saline but now I'm unsure because of how small I am up top and the lack of breast tissue I possess if I need to consider silicone.

If you are done with kids I agree go ahead with silicone!
Enjoyed your story, keep it up girl and you will get "two" of your dreams. Keep things coming and let us know how' it going. Thanks, Karieann
Thank you! ;-)
You didn't mention if you are married or not, or where you get money from, and that would be my first concerns in your situation. Next, did you get your deposits back in Colorado? 3rd, Are you finished having children? After all that, I would suggest going with silicone. I had saline for 8 years until one deflated, and switched them out for silicone, and they are waaaaaay more natural looking and feeling. You have a long life ahead of you, and most implants need to be changed out about every 10 years. That's why the warranty is that long. Will you have the money in the future for the upkeep? All said and done, good luck in your adventure.
I'm recently divorced and I've been saving and yes I am done having children.
Thanks for your answers, and good luck to you. :-)
Thank you!