J. Dan Metcalf, My Hero! - Oklahoma City, OK

I had previously had my breasts done 2 times by Dr...

I had previously had my breasts done 2 times by Dr. Palin in Jacksonville, Fl. Dr. Palin implanted the wrong implants, he used moderate profile instead of high profile and 3 months post op of the first augmentation I had sever bottoming out. I discovered his mistake and had to argue with Dr. Palin to get him to agree to fix his mistake, he replaced the implants with the ones he and I had originally agreed upon and claimed to have corrected the bottoming out, although immediately post op the 2nd time with Dr. Palin it was obvious that he had not. Both of my breasts were left with severe bottoming out and scars that were very visible due to the bottoming out. My left breast was 3 centimeters lower then my right. A friend of mine referred me to Dr. Metcalf and I had a phone consultation with him, we spoke for 30 minutes at least and he assured me he could fix this for me. I have to admit I was scared by his age, but there was something that kept bring me back to him when choosing which surgeon to use, that was his experience, he is after all the oldest practicing plastic surgeon in the United States, also his compassion for my situation. I did read somewhere that he is shaky and this is not true, I asked his nurse about this and she told me he has a gait/limp from a injury when he was 19, well before he even went to medical school. He does have a gait, but his hands are not effected by this as his office has his own artwork throughout and the details are too fine for a shaky hand, we can also assume he doesn't do his surgeries while walking lol. He also provides the bra, he gave me three, supplements to help keep your breasts soft, all medications were included in the price, and he makes himself available at any hour. I woke up on day 2 with a bad taste in my mouth and went in to see him, I had thrush from the antibiotics, he even gave me the medication for that for free. I can't tell you how different my experience with Dr. Metcalf was, I think he is a little more caring because he used to practice family medicine as well.

Dr. J. Dan Metcalf is the so caring

He said he would call me everyday for the next two weeks, he called on Christmas! He is simply amazing, he really loves what he does and get enjoyment out of helping someone

Over a month post op, and he is still calling to check on me.

He is amazing and I can't tell you how happy I am with my breasts. I firmly believe he is the best surgeon to go to for breast implants. I hadn't been able to go to the beach due to my disfigured breasts from my first two breasts augmentations that were botched. You can see my review for my previous surgeon in my profile. Dr. Metcalf didn't even charge me extra for the corrective work. I will attach some pics, but please keep in mind I took these myself and although they may a
Pear crooked, it's just the angle of the photo, my breasts are perfect! So happy with them! Dr. Metcalf also does his breasts augmentations with a guarantee that if your not happy he waves operating fee's for future surgeries. He is a man that stands behind his work!
J. Dan Metcalf

He is very caring and understanding. He truly loves what he does and it shows.

Oh I'm so happy to hear your revision went well! Sounds like you found a wonderful PS. Did you end up getting new implants? What size? Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf!

I did get new implants I went from 600cc saline HP to 750cc silicone HP. A month later and I couldn't be happier
You look like you're healing beautifully in your photos. That's great you were able to bump up a bit in size and that you're so happy. I'm glad you're confident enough to go the beach again!