40 (3 Kids) Wants Lift and Natural Boobs! - Oklahoma City, OK

I want smaller breast but nervous about having not...

I want smaller breast but nervous about having not enough tissue after explant. Can anyone tell me if they are happy with their explant? Currently 40DD and naturally 34 B. I had a visit with the Dr and he thought my breasts might look more long and offered a implant. I don't want BIG BOOBS anymore! !
Hello Ready4aChange3! I too am in Oklahoma and just had my implants removed two weeks ago. I just hated my big boobs. Hated. I am so happy to be free of them and so so so loving myself and being natural. It was the best decision I ever made. Best. Good luck!
If your PS thinks your breasts will look long and you are uncomfortable with that, you can look into a lift. Or you can just get the implants removed and see what you think. I personally think it's hard to predict how anyone will look without implants as it depends so much on your implants and natural tissue and skin elasticity.

Please keep us posted!
I am having my explant on the 15th. My dr actually removed some of my tissue during my BA :(. I'm terrified of how small they will be I was a A/B before surgery. Most women's stories I have read have not complained about loosing too much tissue, most of us are just happy to have them out!