The Best Decision I Ever Made - Oklahoma City, OK

This review is kind of late but better late than...

This review is kind of late but better late than never. I have always loved the look of larger boobs and wanted that look for myself. It was aesthetically pleasing to me. That coupled with the fact that I have a very large surgical scar right in the middle of my chest from open heart surgery at the age of 3 I knew that breast augmentation was for me. I could disguise scar and get the bigger boobs I always wanted at the same time.

About two weeks after my consultation at the beginning of December I had my surgery. I came early in the morning. I was the first patient that day. They prop prepped me and got me into surgery quickly. Everyone was nice and reassuring and that helped me stay calm. The surgery went smoothly. A few hours after I got home the anesthesia wore off and I started to feel pain but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was a lot of pressure and tightness but it was tolerable with the pain meds. My recovery time was average. I stayed sore for some reason longer on my left side. i Fully healed with no complications thankfully.
Dr. Nuveen

He was very friendly and patient in answering my questions. I felt very comfortable and confident that he was the one surgeon for me and he was. His staff was very organised and friendly. Dr Nuveen did an incredible job. I don't think it could get any better. He would be my first choice for anything else I want done in the future. I for 650cc salines. I started out a 36c.