Pre-Op Hopeful - Oklahoma City, OK

Consultation appt made! At first I wasn't...

Consultation appt made!

At first I wasn't planning on publicly sharing my breast augmentation adventure via the web. But after searching through so many hopeful & helpful women on here sharing their stories, photos and bodies--I decided I wanted to too. I can't express how much I appreciate them sharing. Maybe my story can do the same to someone!

Stats wise, I am 25, 5"5 and bounce around 115-120lbs. I've always had a thin frame but within the past few years it's changed to be a bit more lean & athletic. I'm big into running (completed my first half marathon, 13.1 miles, last fall!) and weight lifting.

As a pre-teen, I was uncomfortable with my body. I was ahead in growing taller but so far behind everywhere else. Long clumsy limbs. I knew then that getting a breast augmentation was what I wanted.

Fast forward all these years & now I love my body and appreciate it for what it is. I don't hate my boobs at all but I do wish they were a bit larger and fuller!

I've been waiting so long & I think I'm ready to finally take the plunge!

I picked out two plastic surgeons that I felt were most knowledgable, experienced, their before & after photos and based on reviews from RealSelf (thank you ladies!!). My first choice is Dr. Mike Gonce, and my consultation appointment is August 11th.

Fingers crossed!
Thanks for sharing! Not too much longer for your consultation! Do you know if you are trying on sizers? Do you have any wish pictures for the doctors? Keep us posted! Good luck!