Finally There: Well Almost That Is - Oklahoma City, OK

After 4 long years of searching trying to save up...

After 4 long years of searching trying to save up consultation after consultation, I finally have my surgery date set for November 16th @ 11am with Dr. Metcalf in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma I'm more than ready so nerves havent kicked in yet I think about it all day and everyday. If anybody has comments or inputs for this Dr. feel free to share.

11 days till surgery and the nerves have kicked...

11 days till surgery and the nerves have kicked in, iI think about it daily.but Im extremely positive. Update soon.

Ok so Im sitting in my hotel room just 3 hours...

Ok so Im sitting in my hotel room just 3 hours away from surgery and I dont know if I should be happy or scared, Im a ball of nerves at this very moment. This will be my first time having surgery I'm more afraid of the anesthesia than d surgery itself. Praying all will go well, will update in a few. God bless

Extremely satisfied with my results!! Im only 4...

Extremely satisfied with my results!! Im only 4 days post-op and I feel great pain and bruising is minimal but my results are extraordinary I love my new boobies. I can't stop looking and touching them. I'm so glad I went to Dr. Dan Metcalf in Oklahoma city, Ok he did an excellent job can't say enough he is just great!

I ended up with silicone gel 400ccs on left 455 on...

I ended up with silicone gel 400ccs on left 455 on right.
Dr. Dan Metcalf

Friends.

how are you doing?
I'm great thank you. Had post-op appt and everything is where it needs to be lol I will b posting pics soon as soon as I figure out how to.
So thrilled for you! Congratulations!
Happy Thanksgiving to all. I'm doing great and feeling great my breast are beautiful. My doc called to check-up on me which I think is great being thanksgiving and all I think that says a lot about a Doctor and this gesture couldn't have said enough. Dr. Dan Metcalf is great love love my results!!
Happy your doing good :-)
Hope all went well! Rest up an update when you can.
Good luck
Later this afternoon you will be all smiles full of happy thoughts after the surgery. I'm sure you will be telling all of us that it was a piece of cake. Recovery has its ups and downs but it's all worth it. good luck.
Your going to be fine . Where is your surgery going to be ? My prayers are with you
Good luck today !! Yay to new boobies !
GOOD LUCK TOMORROW..
I'm doing ok ! I'm glad it was only one boob .
Best of luck and I can't wait to read our review.
Hi BabyloveG , I live in Ok my Dr is Padgette she is awesome . I'm happy for u . I'm having surgery on the 15 th . Good luck !!!!
Hello Sissy 48, Great congrats on your decision n good luck on Thursday keep us updated. Any comments on Dr. Metcalf?
I don't know of any of my friends that used him . Thank you !!!
Thank you for sharing! What size have you decided to go with? I am still trying to figure out what cc I want...Can't wait to hear more about your story, keep us updated!
Im a small A plan on full C. I have no idea about ccs yet. I will update as soon as Im feeling better after surgery almost there. Thank you and let us know how your consultation goes tomorrow
how much are they gonna cost and are going over or under your muscle
saline $3,500 silicone $4,400. I'm going wth silicone and PS is placing in between muscle and breast so not really under or over muscle in between.
I think that is called "Dual Plane" it's in between both. I have seen that done in a few Pictures and it looks great. I have never seen anything looking bad with the dual plane. good luck

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf. To start, you might want to check out this link about supplies to get for your recovery.