Day 5 Looking Good! Pre-op 32B Post-op 500cc Silicone Subglandular - Oklahoma City, OK

I am writing this review so that I can help other...

I am writing this review so that I can help other ladies who are deciding if they really want to go through with this procedure. I started out a small 32B and was given 500cc silicone behind the muscle. I am 5'8 and 118 lbs. I am 22 now but was incredibly insecure with the size of my breasts when I was 18 and put down the $500 deposit with the first doctor I had a consultation with. I did not feel confident in the doctor and ended up cancelling my surgery and basically throwing away the $500 deposit. I don't regret it and can't stress enough how important it is to feel comfortable with your surgeon. Well fast forward 4 years, I finally found a surgeon that just felt "right" before even meeting him. I went to Dr. Gonce after watching a review on Youtube from someone who went to him back in January and was super happy with her results. I heard nothing but good reviews and he was well within my price range. When I finally met him a few days before my surgery I felt completely at ease with him performing my surgery. He was very helpful in determining what size would look best on my body without pressuring his opinion on me. Total cost was $4500 for silicone + $22.00 for my pain medication without insurance
Where are the after pics?

After Pictures

Looking good. That's how mine are looking. I really appreciate your post. I started a 34A and got 500cc hp gel and so far day 9 today and I'm recovering well but I can't wait for them to drop. Good luck.

Congratulations! You're looking good! I am so impressed that you forfeited your $500 deposit years ago. What a great example for other young women to see the importance of finding the right PS. Sounds like you are having a smooth recovery. Did you have anyone to help you the first few days of your recovery? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Keep us posted!

Looking good!!! Make sure to relax and take it easy. Everything will start to get easier too.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Honestly he was great! I searched FOREVER trying to find a doctor that was as good as the expensive surgeons but more affordable. For the price I think his practice is a hidden gem. I only found out about him through a Youtube review and I am really glad that I did my research. I tend to bruise extremely easily and do not tolerate pain very well but I had absolutely no bruising and pain was very tolerable and not too noticeable when taking the pain medication every 3 or 4 hours so I can tell he has an artistic hand and was gentle on my body during surgery. I would return to him for any future surgeries and will recommend him! The nurses were all incredibly kind and attentive as well. I came from out of town and they always made sure to answer my emails and calls within the same day.