Amazing! Look No Furthur...you Found What Your Looking for with Dr. Shadid! - Oklahoma City, OK

Dr. Derek Shadid performed a Bilateral Breast...

Dr. Derek Shadid performed a Bilateral Breast Augmentation on me 4 months ago. I'm 27, have two small kids. 5'2'' 115 lbs. Before kids I was a happy B. Once I had kids, my breasts deflated. I couldn't even fill a A cup. Now I'm a nice 32 DD (which I was going for a C, but once Dr. Shadid had me do the "rice test" I knew that the look I wanted was bigger.) By the way, I thought I would just get Saline implants because it's cheaper and I didn't think it mattered all that much. WRONG! It matters and Dr. Shadid recommends Silicone. I'm so glad I didn't get saline. Price was great too, it was less than what I thought I was going to have to spend just to get saline.

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Shadid deserves a excellent review! I did my home work and looked at over 40 doctors in depth in the OKC and Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I'm so glad I chose him! Everyone should know how amazing Dr. Shadid and his staff is! Every since person that I saw or spoke to was so caring, nice, helpful, professional, and just plain amazing. Even when I had to bring my two children (who are both under 5) with me to a couple follow up appointments. There were no snide remarks or looks or anything like that that sometimes happens when you have no choice but to bring small children into a clean, professional, and very nice looking doctors office. Of course other doctor's offices pale in comparison to his. I've never meet or heard of a doctor like Dr. Shadid in my life. He's anything and everything anyone should want and seek out in a plastic surgeon. Caring, kind, professional, meticulous, straight forward, patient, helpful, precise, confident in his work, and always there for you. I'm so happy with the outcome of my surgery and experience!! Thanks you so very much Dr. Derek Shadid and Staff!!

I'm glad you're happy with your results! Thanks a ton for sharing on RealSelf!