Breast Reduction.........Having Regrets - Oklahoma, OK

After having 3 kids and breastfeeding I ended up...

After having 3 kids and breastfeeding I ended up having large saggy breast. (38H). So I was excited when I found out that my insurance company would cover this surgery. I had my breast reduction about 3 weeks ago. I was approved through my insurance company but with a stipulation the PS had to remove at least 950 grams per side which my doctor told me would put me in a C cup. I started out wearing a 38H and although I haven't officially tried on any bras since surgery I look like I am an A or maybe a B cup. My boobs are also square shaped (see the photo) I am just wondering if anyone else has had regrets in the beginning? My PS told me that I am use to having very large breast and that it will take some time to get use to. I am 6ft tall so carrying anything smaller than a C may not fit right with my body. I am afraid I will have to have implants at some point. Also I have had a few doctors respond on this board telling me the "upper poles" will not fill out. I am wondering if they are talking about the flat part of my boobs?