Breast Reduction.........Having Regrets - Oklahoma, OK

After having 3 kids and breastfeeding I ended up...

After having 3 kids and breastfeeding I ended up having large saggy breast. (38H). So I was excited when I found out that my insurance company would cover this surgery. I had my breast reduction about 3 weeks ago. I was approved through my insurance company but with a stipulation the PS had to remove at least 950 grams per side which my doctor told me would put me in a C cup. I started out wearing a 38H and although I haven't officially tried on any bras since surgery I look like I am an A or maybe a B cup. My boobs are also square shaped (see the photo) I am just wondering if anyone else has had regrets in the beginning? My PS told me that I am use to having very large breast and that it will take some time to get use to. I am 6ft tall so carrying anything smaller than a C may not fit right with my body. I am afraid I will have to have implants at some point. Also I have had a few doctors respond on this board telling me the "upper poles" will not fill out. I am wondering if they are talking about the flat part of my boobs?
Than you all for the information. I am now at week 4 and am coming to terms that I need to wait and see how they look in 6 months. My doctor said he doesn't even take the after pictures until 6 months. He said my boobs look very normal for this stage. As far as a revision I really hope I don't have to because I want my arms done next =) losing 110 pounds caused a lot of things to fall and not return back to normal.
I have heard this is normal, mine I wanted really small and they currently are a B, however my doctor has said this may change over the next 6 months to a year. They stay boxy and high and then eventually will fall into a more natural shape as the body heals.