Breast Reduction.........Having Regrets - Oklahoma, OK

After having 3 kids and breastfeeding I ended up...

After having 3 kids and breastfeeding I ended up having large saggy breast. (38H). So I was excited when I found out that my insurance company would cover this surgery. I had my breast reduction about 3 weeks ago. I was approved through my insurance company but with a stipulation the PS had to remove at least 950 grams per side which my doctor told me would put me in a C cup. I started out wearing a 38H and although I haven't officially tried on any bras since surgery I look like I am an A or maybe a B cup. My boobs are also square shaped (see the photo) I am just wondering if anyone else has had regrets in the beginning? My PS told me that I am use to having very large breast and that it will take some time to get use to. I am 6ft tall so carrying anything smaller than a C may not fit right with my body. I am afraid I will have to have implants at some point. Also I have had a few doctors respond on this board telling me the "upper poles" will not fill out. I am wondering if they are talking about the flat part of my boobs?

Than you all for the information. I am now at week 4 and am coming to terms that I need to wait and see how they look in 6 months. My doctor said he doesn't even take the after pictures until 6 months. He said my boobs look very normal for this stage. As far as a revision I really hope I don't have to because I want my arms done next =) losing 110 pounds caused a lot of things to fall and not return back to normal.
I have heard this is normal, mine I wanted really small and they currently are a B, however my doctor has said this may change over the next 6 months to a year. They stay boxy and high and then eventually will fall into a more natural shape as the body heals.
Square breasts are common after a reduction/lift. They will round out, but it takes time, and patience on your part.
Yes, yes! Read my review, I also contacteda lady on here who was left very, very flat af her reduction, like almost an A, she wrote back and said they really did fill out, took some time but she's very happy with the results. You have to do the harde thing EVER, be patient, the final result won't be for a few months. Good luck!
Hello...did you get the revision done...I'm also thinking about having revision done