Went from C to DD. Exploring Reduction Options.

I had always had decent breasts (size c), but...

I had always had decent breasts (size c), but after my son was born they were left completely deflated. I checked out several doctors who all agreed I needed both an augmentation and lift to correct the issue (and I was only 26 at the time!). I told my doctor I just wanted to look like I did before, nothing ridiculous or out of proportion to my body frame (I'm 5'7 and 120lbs)...well I ended up with DD's...and I HATE them more and more in the 2 years I've had them.

My doctor was very knowledgeable and I think he made my breasts look very aesthetically pleasing (teardrop), however, I don't think he listened to me when I explained that I was just looking to get back to what I used to look like pre-baby.

A major con is that having DD breasts can be embarrassing (especially since I teach at a university), it causes back pain, and honestly I have such a hard time finding bras that cover them and support them. I am fairly athletic and the size makes it so hard to run!

They are so big...and I guess I don't really know what my options are. If I get them removed will I also need to get another lift? If I get them reduced does that mess up the placement of my previous lift?

I feel that as a consumer, I was not given the product I thought I was purchasing. While the shape and look turned out great, the size was WAY off.

i had my boobs done in oklahoma too. dr. metcalf. can you tell me who your doctor was.