So Glad I Finally Did It! - Oklahoma

I just had my breast augmentation this morning. I...

I just had my breast augmentation this morning. I was really nervous this morning before the surgery. All I remember is laying down on the operating table and the nurse starting the IV for my general anethisia then I was in the recovery room when the nurse woke me up and I had my new boobs.

My chest was pretty sore. I was in a lot of pain this morning but it is getting better tonight. Probably because i'm taking the 10mg lorcet it seems to help a lot with the pain. It feels like I have an elephant sitting on my chest lol. Anyways I went with 500 cc HP silicone (memory gel) implants under the muscle. I started out a small 36A and hope to fit into a 34D after the swelling goes down. My breasts look huge right now lol.

I am so glad I finally had this done I have always wanted larger breasts. I nursed both of my girls for over a year each so my breasts were stretched out and then deflated. I hope the pain goes away a little bit every day. I didn't realize how sore I would be or how hard it would be to not use my chest muscles. It hurts everytime I use them in any way.

I will update more later with pics

I am feeling a lot better now. It has been almost...

I am feeling a lot better now. It has been almost 2 weeks since my surgery. The swelling is starting to go down and they are starting to look a little more natural. I am still a little sore but quit taking pain meds after the 1st week. Before surgery my right breast was a little lower than my left but now it is a little higher so hopefully they will even out over time. They don't really seem as big as I expected them to be. I did the rice test before surgery and I think it made them appear larger than they actually turned out. I am still very happy with my results and I can't wait until the swelling is gone and they drop into place. I can't wait to wear a real bra either I have to wear a sports bra until 6 weeks post op. Before surgery my breast diameter was 12.1 cm on one breast and 12.4 cm on the other so my DR said he would not recommend going any larger than 500 cc HP which is 13.2 cm. There are more complications if you go too big so I felt comfortable with my choice. I go for my 3 week follow up next Thursday so I will update after that.
Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Yeah, you definitely want to stay within the guidelines your plastic surgeon gives. And it sounds like he was right because you look great. I hope you continue to heal well and are thrilled with the final result!

Don't worry they will go down a little after the swelling is gone. I have 500 HP also and now wish I would have went bigger. However I love the results. You will fit a D.
so happy for you. I am scheduled for next friday, I'm just a little afraid of how I'm going to feel coming out of surgery. I hope I don't have a lot of pain. Thank you for letting us know how it went. Good luck and heal soon.
Congrats, hopefully I will be following in the same footsteps in less than a month, really excited and really nervous, but more excited than anything!!