Zerona - Does Not Work! Save Your Money!

My husband said - if it sounds too good to be true...

My husband said - if it sounds too good to be true - it is! He was soooooo right!

There were supposed to be 6 of us starting the laser that week - I followed the diet and supplements and treatments to a "T" - absolutely no results - nothing - flush your 2000.00 down the toilet... don't do it!

I've had Zerona and Smart Lipo, $2000 each, and only got results from Smart Lipo! Don't waste your money on Zerona!
I am actively watching and wanting to join in a lawsuit and expose Zerona and Zerona (pushers) vendors for what they are doing to people... taking their hard earned money and also leaving folks depressed to say the least. Zerona is a total joke and these businesses WILL GO DOWN for promoting Zerona!!!!!!!!!
okay fitnessgirl - I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU! Post pictures - you are obviously trying to sell the sham product - I know of no walking human being that had anything but no results whatsoever attributable to the Zerona machine. PROOF please before you slam others who are trying to save people from this scam...
I agree, its a SCAM..and anyone that says good things works for the clinics or have been paid tpo do it! its impossible for this to work...
Look - this is a total waste of time and money - kid yourself that it will work - get up the nerve to plunk down the $2,000.00 or so to have it done - then post the truth - it is a sham!!! I am ashamed I fell for it and wasted my husbands hard earned cash...
smsdrfilla, I completetly agree with you...I dont know how effective Zerona is but Dr. Blinski is so obviuosly biased towards pushing people to liposuction or other invasive procedures that he has lost credibility, atleast in my eyes. I have seen from many of the doctors who have posted saying they are seeing a 90% success rate.Dr's Mullholland, Dr. Kenkel, and many others are saying positive things on this site. Are they all wrong?
I would just like to add that myself and numerous friends had great results from Zerona. I think it is unfortunate that the people that have bad results are generally the only ones that have to get back online and not only continue looking for other options, but present only the negative side of many procedures. I had great results, so I would probably never have returned to see this blog if I had not been checking on another procedure. All of us that had great results from Zerona should encourage others to report their positive results.
Maybe Dr. B pushes people toward Lipo because IT WORKS.
Dr. B, thanks for that educational info. In fact, there was a chiro on Craigslist who put his unit up for sale not long ago. I'm sure if it was the Holy Grail for fat reduction he would hang onto it. I believe it could be a useful tool, but the "money-making scheme" Zerona has put together needs to change. Too many people are being cheated.
FYI that Chiro that put his up for sale was because he was practicing out of his scope of practice for his state. Before we speak or post you should ck your info. Also, I had GREAT results a total of 19 inches. Everything does not work for everyone. If lippodissolve works why did I almost die from it? and why did they go bankrupt?
Nobody said anything about lipodissolve. I don't think you know anything about the guy on Craigslist. I got email from him. Did you?
Just look at the %'s here on Real Self.com The satisfaction is so low it is hard to believe you would address this like this. In fact I had a Zerona and did it on myself, and 3 staff ALL WERE failures and waste of time. I returned the unit. Why would I take someone's $'s and waste their time for a very poor reproducible therapy. Just my opinion, but the reviews seem to be more in my favor. I thought we can state our experiences and opinions on this Blog. You have yours and I have mine. Let us see after another few months if the Zerona is still around. Dr. B
You got that right! A total waste of your time and monies. Thanks for posting on this site.
After reading some of these threads, I just have to say that "docblinski"--who are you? 3 Girlfriends and a husband that had phenominal results with Zerona would like to know?. Who are you to say what can and can't happen? Shame on you for directing some of these people that don't want to do 'I'll bet" liposuction! Typical human nature if you are satisfied to not say so, but get a few bad apples and the whole world has to know about it.
It doesnt work. I'm sure it worked for you because mentally you phyched yourself to eat less, no drinking and had spanx on all the time. Plus the pills they give you speeds up your metabolism, but those pills are not good for you either! its a scam...