Vaser Shape YES!!

I received a Vaser Shape treatment instead of...

I received a Vaser Shape treatment instead of Zeltic as I read Vaser Shapes results are immediate. Fingers crossed if Zeltic will work or not...not worth putting up that cost without seeing results immediately.

My stomach is finally comfortable sitting at my desk in my work pants all day. Lost one inch in one treatment.

Dr. Vanek

VaserShape vs Thermage (radio frequency)?
Thermage (radiofrequency) vs VaserShape? Any opinions on that?
The Vaser Shape DID NOT WORK for me after 8 treatments and a lot of money. The doctors office said that was too bad. I actually gained 1/2 inch. The same weight when I started. I think it is a scam.
I had 8 treatments and it DID NOT WORK at all.
Was $1200.00 for all your treatments total? How many treatments did you have?
I can tell you from experience that Vaser Shape didn't work at all for me. I had 12 treatments done. Six on my stomach and six on my saddlebags. I eat healthy and exercise regularly, but I couldn't seem to get rid of that stubborn belly fat. After researching the procedure, and reading over the testimonials, and looking at all the wonderful before and after pictures I thought I was the perfect candidate. I was SO disappointed. After all the time and money spent I barely lost a couple of centimeters, which trust me, isn't noticeable. I wouldn't recommend this procedure to anyone.
Did the doctor give you any idea why after 12 treatments you didn't see results? That is really a disappointment and lots of money and time. You should ask for an explanation.
All they could tell me was that this treatment seemed to work for some but not everyone and they didn't know why that was. I tried to think about the process and what was going on and asked them scientific questions, and they couldn't answer any of them.
You paid $1,200 for ONE treatment? I do the Vaser Shape treatments in my office and we charge a MUCH cheaper price. After going to many seminars for different devices, I found Vaser Shape to be the best one. Seeing results after each treatment is wonderful. I love seeing the smile on my patients' faces when I do the "after" measurements.
what is the name of your office.

Please give me the name of your office & the address & phone number. Candace

Yes I just made an appointment but Im interested to hear longer term results.

Hey Livingston_C, did you end up going back for more treatments? Were you able to keep the 1 inch reduction post the procedure? This a fairly new community so I'd love to hear your updates.

thank you for the information, checking out Vaser Shape.
I was told once every week is recommended. So in a year, quite a few times! I am happy losing an inch but when/if I want more inches off, I will be going back!
One inch in 1treatment is very good. Do you know how often you can do in a year?
One inch is apparently hard to see! Enjoy
cant wait to see your pictures!
Sorry for delay. I had vasershape. It worked! I do not think it would be worth paying for zeltiq if you are not even sure if and when you'll see results and painful. I will post pictures.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I hope you get the results you're looking for!

I'm a little confused... are also having Zeltiq or just Vaser?