7 Weeks Past Abdominoplasty/pannectomy... Wish I Would Have Done It Sooner - Ohio

Primarily referred to plastic surgeon with...

Primarily referred to plastic surgeon with diagnosis of skin cancer to have spot removed on nose .....casual conversation revealed more affordable than I thought, Dr. said could do both procedures at the same time.....main reason I went ahead with it was chronic back and hip problems, cosmetic was a pleasant bonus. Weighed 223 last fall, 195 at time of surgery and 186 today. Never thought I would feel this good again. At 54, mother and grammie.....feel like 20 again. Plan to lose another 30 # and then may consider further cosmetic surgery.

Amazing Dr. and staff.....gave very clear picture, pros and cons .....excellant support !

I am very happy for you to have such a good result and to feel good about yourself. I've lost some weight but haven't decided if I'll need or want a tummy tuck/pannectomy. I had complications after surgery a few years ago so am a little scared of it, too, but my surgeon would not do a procedure if he thought I was at risk, I'm sure. Good for you, though! And for anyone who is doing something for yourself, just to feel good and be comfortable again, that's fantastic!
What was you recovery time. How long were your drains in and when could you exercise. I have lost around 130 lbs over 2 years with diet and exercise I am also having bilateral brachoplexy too
Grammie ~ so nice to hear you were able to do something that made you feel so great! Do you have any pics to show us?
I have never allowed pics because I really didn't want any proof of how bad I looked and felt.....however I did go from a size 18 down to a 14...while still wearing my and. Binder !!!! I'm starting to actually look at myself in a mirror! I never thought I would do that :)
That's awesome glad to hear you were able to gain multiple things out the procedure. I hope you are recovering nicely.
Good for you grammie! Congrats on taking care of yourself and your health!