Doubts About Results - Ohio

I went through a large-volume liposuction. I...

I went through a large-volume liposuction. I recently had my whole body done, outpatient, over the course of 4 days (three weeks of surgery). I experienced leaking afterward which was expected (I drenched all the towels in my home). I also felt some pain during the procedure, and vomited after the assistant sat me up on 2 of the 4 days. I also vomited up the painkillers after taking them at home.

While I do notice differences in the shape of my body, I am disappointed thus far that there are no reductions in inches or on the scale. I'm really hoping that will change. It's been 18 days since my first procedure and two days since my last procedure. The doctor removed about 11 liters total off of my body (again, over the course of the four procedures in three weeks).

I have soreness, but it was not anything serious at all. In fact, I have not even needed painkillers (throwing them up the first time I took them after surgery was a bit of deterrence as well). My biggest problem is that I'm not seeing the results I was hoping for yet, and that is causing me some emotional distress. I read about depression in post-surgical patients, so I knew to expect this, but really how much longer do I need to wait before I see reductions in inches, especially in my waist/hips? I was a size 18 before the procedure, and tried to put on my pants today and they fit the same way they did before the procedures. :-( That was very depressing.

I would recommend the doctor because of his skill level, experience, and general personality. I have no issues with the actual folks who worked me through the procedure whatsoever. I'm just having doubts about the lack of results at this time.