Finally my Time... Feb.28th -TT & BA - Ohio

I am 31 and the mother to 5 wonderful sons. I had...

I am 31 and the mother to 5 wonderful sons. I had my first son at 19 and then 1 about every 2 years. I nursed all of them, 2 babies for 18months, and 3 babies for 1 yr each. I gained around 30-60lbs with my pregnancies. I was HUGE. But, it was only in my belly. As a result I got severe stretch marks and bulging stomach muscles that make me look pregnant. My breasts went from a full "C" before my kids to a "DD" during my pregnancies and even bigger during nursing. I have lost all my baby weight but that has left me with saggy deflated breasts & extra skin on my belly. I know I will never look the way I did before I had kids and I am ok with that. I just want to restore some of what I've lost.

I am getting a TT & 457cc silicone under muscle BA. I had my LP surgery 2weeks ago and I am so thrilled with the results. I have a great PS. My surgery is in 5 days and I am feeling so many emotions. My nerves are getting the best of me. I have never had major surgery before so the thought of it is really scary! I am terrified of getting a blood clot. Haha. I have a tendency to think the worst. But, reading all your gals journals have really made me feel a lot better and kinda prepared. I have great family support and my hubby & mama will be taking care of me. I am a stay at home mommy so i will have plenty of time to heal. Although, i am a really active mom and cannot stand to just sit at home. Hope i can make it thru this recovery without losing my mind. I feel bad though cause I am afraid I'm not going to be the best of patients. Haha. ;) I will post before and after pics. Wish me luck ladies and keep me in prayer for I am soooooo nervous. I hope I can do this. Ugh.

Dr. Donaldson