Finally my Time... Feb.28th -TT & BA - Ohio

I am 31 and the mother to 5 wonderful sons. I had...

I am 31 and the mother to 5 wonderful sons. I had my first son at 19 and then 1 about every 2 years. I nursed all of them, 2 babies for 18months, and 3 babies for 1 yr each. I gained around 30-60lbs with my pregnancies. I was HUGE. But, it was only in my belly. As a result I got severe stretch marks and bulging stomach muscles that make me look pregnant. My breasts went from a full "C" before my kids to a "DD" during my pregnancies and even bigger during nursing. I have lost all my baby weight but that has left me with saggy deflated breasts & extra skin on my belly. I know I will never look the way I did before I had kids and I am ok with that. I just want to restore some of what I've lost.

I am getting a TT & 457cc silicone under muscle BA. I had my LP surgery 2weeks ago and I am so thrilled with the results. I have a great PS. My surgery is in 5 days and I am feeling so many emotions. My nerves are getting the best of me. I have never had major surgery before so the thought of it is really scary! I am terrified of getting a blood clot. Haha. I have a tendency to think the worst. But, reading all your gals journals have really made me feel a lot better and kinda prepared. I have great family support and my hubby & mama will be taking care of me. I am a stay at home mommy so i will have plenty of time to heal. Although, i am a really active mom and cannot stand to just sit at home. Hope i can make it thru this recovery without losing my mind. I feel bad though cause I am afraid I'm not going to be the best of patients. Haha. ;) I will post before and after pics. Wish me luck ladies and keep me in prayer for I am soooooo nervous. I hope I can do this. Ugh.

Dr. Donaldson

How did everything turn out???? Curious b/c I have a TT scheduled with Dr. D and wonder how you feel about your results and him....
Good luck and prayers!!
Hey Mama to 5, if you are anything like me, you are experiencing a permanent knot in your stomach,,,,I don't think it'll go away until it's over! Good luck tomorrow!! I am a bit jealous that you are on eastern time and will be done before me! I don't go in until 7:45 MST....Can't wait to wake up and have the scary part behind me. Then it will be healing time! The painful time..... I did my last work out this morning and as excited as I am to have a break from my regimen I know I will miss it! I just hope I regain the strength I have built to this point quickly. It's going to be another lousy nights sleep,,,,,but it'll all be over soon. Best wishes for a successful surgery! I'll be in touch soon! Good luck!!!!!
Thank you so much! I am a very busy mama, so this down time will be very challenging for me. Haha. But, on the other hand I should enjoy not being pulled in a million different directions. ;)

Exactly just enjoy the down time.   It will go by quickly:)

Wow you are one busy lady with five boys!   Good lord I bet you never sit down for a second.

Well now it's time for you to get the tummy and breasts all back to normal.  You will do just fine and be loving your new body in no time at all.

Make sure to rest and be a good patient for the first 4-6 weeks.  You will need to surrender to your care takers and allow your body to heal properly.

Looking forward to reading more of your journey.