Suspicions Confirmed 30% Tca Peel. - Ohio

VERY, VERY BAD! !!!!!!! I had a 30% tca peel. I...

VERY, VERY BAD! !!!!!!! I had a 30% tca peel. I already have the outcome on here as to my experience. Long story short, my face is a scared up mess and yes i had it done professionally. Today i drove for the second time two hours to see a dermatologist, he confirmed what i already knew. The dr. Who did my peel burned my face. Leaving it a SCARED up mess. I wish i would have never done the peel. I had a very pretty face and i just wish i had it back. I wish i wouldn't have let a couple marks on my face make me decide to have a tca peel. Now, well lets just say i hate people looking at me :( i hate being in public :(

Ohio Plastic Surgeon

He totally messed up my face and then on my check ups, blew it off.

dont do laser treatments, i wouldnt recomend laser to anyone for anything..
I went to see the revised surgeon. He's supose to be really good and been doing this for 33 years. He said my face received 2nd / 3rd % burns from the 30% tca peel, and now i have scarred tissue. He suggested doing "Intralesional injections". I was all for it until i looked info.up on it. There is chances of this leaving indents in the face, i read that these injections destroy the bad & good tissue, thins your skin out. I just don't know. After going through what i did w/ the tca peel, i'm concerned about messing up my face more. One of the dr. On here did say something about getting steroid injections as well, so is it a good idea? Idk. My dr. Also said he would recommend laser treatments as well for the redness. Theres nothing he can do about the whitish marks on my face. I need advice. Has anybody had the injections done, the laser treatments? Performed these treatments? Please tell me about it. Thank you
He told me he couldn't fix what happened. But he gave me a couple scrips and is havening me see a revision surgeon. That apointment isn't until May. I hope he will be able to do something.

Me too. Until then, try to keep your spirits up and lean on us - we are here to offer you support!!

Thank you so much, that means alot.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Did the dermatologist you just saw offer any advice on what can be done from here?