I Need Help Deciding on Size! - Ohio, OH

Hello ladys....i have read alot of stories of your...

Hello ladys....i have read alot of stories of your journeys and it makes me excited 2 get my new ta tahs!! lol im 100lbs and 5'9" and currently a small B.....my dr wasnt very helpful on sizes and i feel like im running out of time 2 try rice sizes.i tried a 400cc size and it seemed a lil large but 350cc seemed a lil small.....im very bad with decisions and i dont wanna regret this one!! and being so wishy washy on the size makes me wanna not have surgery.....im a construction worker that works very hard right along side big strong men and im scared if i go with 400cc they will b more of a hastle then anything and i will regret the decision,i would really like some feedback on smaller women that have had it done and what cc they chose......thanks so much!!

decided not to have my BA

Im pretty certain after having alot of contact with ladys on here that im not going to go through with my BA.....big boobies would b nice,but not a must......ive had my B's my whole life unless i was breast feeding and im not dead set on buying boobs......the money isnt a problem,the recovery would b difficult,but the fear of complications is too much of a risk......i wish everyone on here the best of luck with their choices and hope they enjoy their new look and may complications come their way from these decisions.....take care!! :)