I Need Help Deciding on Size! - Ohio, OH

Hello ladys....i have read alot of stories of your...

Hello ladys....i have read alot of stories of your journeys and it makes me excited 2 get my new ta tahs!! lol im 100lbs and 5'9" and currently a small B.....my dr wasnt very helpful on sizes and i feel like im running out of time 2 try rice sizes.i tried a 400cc size and it seemed a lil large but 350cc seemed a lil small.....im very bad with decisions and i dont wanna regret this one!! and being so wishy washy on the size makes me wanna not have surgery.....im a construction worker that works very hard right along side big strong men and im scared if i go with 400cc they will b more of a hastle then anything and i will regret the decision,i would really like some feedback on smaller women that have had it done and what cc they chose......thanks so much!!

decided not to have my BA

Im pretty certain after having alot of contact with ladys on here that im not going to go through with my BA.....big boobies would b nice,but not a must......ive had my B's my whole life unless i was breast feeding and im not dead set on buying boobs......the money isnt a problem,the recovery would b difficult,but the fear of complications is too much of a risk......i wish everyone on here the best of luck with their choices and hope they enjoy their new look and may complications come their way from these decisions.....take care!! :)

Hi again - I've done the Rice Test thing - and I think that's really helped me decide! I have one final consultation with my PS in a few weeks and I just need to know if volume is lost as my implants will be going under the muscle - if so, I'll go for the D! Wow - can't wait. Will update - the comments from everybody on here are really helpful.
hi lilgirl..I was curious how do you do the rice test lol..I too am an a cup and going for a c cup..my surgery is next wk! My ps also did say volume is lost once under muscle.
Hi there...im 5'1" & weigh about 100 pounds..im thinking a C cup would b plenty for me. Im currently an A cup but am scared Ill b disappointed ..i only want to do this once! Any a cuppers around my size go to a C and howd they feel .. was it enough?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thanks so much 4 the rude comment!! anorexic?? How big r u?? 150lbs and 5'2" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u shouldnt be on here with crap like that to say IHAVEAWAISTNOW!!
I agree that was a little rude. I am also 100 lbs & get this all the time! It's so annoying but honestly I think it's just because they are jealous.
Oh & btw I am shorter than you & going with 400cc so I think 400cc would be fine for you as well.
I agree momof2beauties!! she sounds like a lil hatin ocean toad hahahahaha i have actually canceled my BA just 2day!! got 2 thinkin,how many 70 year old ladys u c with fake boobies.....none!! cuz they have had them removed from complications and left with scars and deflated boobs from years of implants.....im sure they wuld b awesome and fun for 10,15,possibly 20 years.....but i dont wanna have surgery at 60 to have em removed......i have always wanted back my boobies i had b4 breat feeding,but now im thinking,im gunna work with what god gave me and my beautiful 2 year old left me lol much luck 2 u tho!! wens ur surgery date?
August 15th
Sorry. Looking back I see that was rude to say anorexic. But 5'9 and only 100 pounds is very very thin. I was just trying to emphasize to be careful in size at that weight. I am 5'2 but not 150. Lol. I would have said that too tho if i were you. :) sorry again. My sister is 5'9 and 127 and age is thin to me. But anyway, I will try to get some advice that you might find helpful. I just had 550 and 500 cc put in 2 weeks ago and I'm having massive pain in my left breast. Shooting moulton lava like pains when I move certain ways. I have a high tolerance to pain and this is freaking me out. PS says it will go away in time and headed to nerve regeneration but I have read dozens of horror stories that this pain never goes away and that the damage is permanent.. Maybe I shouldn't self Internet diagnose I must say that I am terrified that I will have to live with this for ever. People say even if the implants come out it doesn't help. also 5'2 and 115so mine are very noticeable. I blame my boyfriend. He wanted me to go big should have listened to myself not him. I get snarky snarks from women all the time when I go out now because they look totally fake I live in a small Bible Belt town and it is summer time so I wear tank tops. I'm sure that doesn't help. I'm hoping that when they drop that won't be the case. But right now I am regretting the size and the whole procedure because of this burning pain won't go away with any kind of medication or nerve pills. Good luckv and again, sorry for the anorexic comment. I'm sure you look gorgeous. Pics might help people give you better advice on size though in proportion to your body
Hey girl....thanks so much 4 the post!! im soooooo sorry ur havin so much pain and snide comments!! women can b devious!! i wish u bwulda listened 2 urself and nobody else cuz he dont have this pain,YOU DO! And who is 2 say u will b with this guy forever.....and now ur stuck with these huge boobies that r causing u grief physically and emotionally from hater females.....with everything that culd happen i decided 2 not get them!! 2 many health risks and i actually felt fat wen i wasnt wearing a bikini or tight shirt,so wen i tried 2 cover up my rice boobies i felt large and ya culdnt c my 6 pack abs and tell i was muscular,i really hope ur pain goes away!! another girl on here actually got hers out after a couple months cuz of the pain and they were just 2 big and she still has horrible pain!! im so sorry ur goin thru this girl :(
hi im going for surgery on aug 15 and also am not sure on what size to choose being that Im aiming for for a full c cup..I am 135 lbs and 5'2 I was going to try 300cc right and 325 left
Hey there undecided123.....i have been wearing 325cc of rice for a few days thinking it was 375cc and thought it was too big......when my husband told me he switched them without me knowing,i decided on 300......good luck with ur size choosing!! my PS told me that not much difference between 300 and 325,so that wuld probably b great!! cant wait 2 c pics of after!! :)
hii weldergirl, thanx for the info..Ive been thinking so much about size tomorrow is my fit in ;) hopefully all goes well and I make up my mind!
Make sure ur positive!! u have 2 live with them forever and u dont wanna regret it!! there is a girl on my site that wanted hers out after a couple months cuz they were 2 big and she got em out and isnt the same as b4 her BA!! So if ur not sure,DONT RUSH DECISION!!
Omg thts scary! how didnt her doctor know thy were going to be to big for her? well im here now waiting to get my fit in..alot on my mind!
Her and her dr thought they wuld b fine.....she got 350cc!! decide wisely girl.....no turning back!! im on my way 2 go buy tho lil rubbery things 2 put in my bra,way cheaper and its not final if i dont like the size......dont let them rush u,take ur time and walk around with the different sizes in,bounce around a lil and c how they feel lol just b sure,let me know how it goes!!
I'm petite like you and I had 350s and they made me hurt because they were too big for me and caused stress an knots because my skin didnt cover them.I would suggest you pick out a size that your own breast will cover and not have to lower your creases to fit in such a big implant , a 250 would make them look real and no high profiles make for a long bust line and don't hang like moderates . 200 to 250 you can play them up or down and they won't cause much damage if you ever decide to remove. Good luck honey I bet your real ones are nice too.
Hey lil bell....thanks 4 the advice!! After seeing all these ladys wanting and getting boobies i was so excited,and alot of ladys also told me their storys of not being happy after surgery or things that went wrong and numerous surgery 2 correct,so instead of getting implants that look natural,im gunna stay natural!! :) r u gunna have urs removed from the discomfort??
I did remove mine but still having some pulling pains on the right one but there getting better since I removed them . I didn't mean to discourage you I'm little and I wish I had someone to tell me better before I did it , doctors should have to let women know more about removal and problems that evolve and how to expect to look like after a removal before even going into a BA . I'm proud of u and you keep your muscles intact girl because when they do this proceedure it's like separating meat off a bone that leaves you flatter than before.
I was exactly like u!!! its like ive always thought it wuld b nice 2 have bigger boobies but knew i shouldn't just cuz its just not who i am!! My momma would get so mad at me just mentioning the words boob job lol she,as all moms do,would say YOUR PERFECT BABY GIRL JUST THE WAY U R....and i would say OH WHATEVER MOMMA,NO IM NOT.....well......YES WE ARE!! I just cant believe u didnt even have then a couple months and u knew this was a mistake and im so glad i found your story in time b4 i made the mistake that i knew in my heart wasnt right,and god rest my mommas soul,she passed away a year ago on august 20th and i guarantee shes in heaven and upset everytime i went to a consult!! im supprised she didnt make me have a flat tire the morning of my consults LOL anywho.....im so proud of u littlebell and thank you so much 4 finding me!! god bless and take care my friend!!
I think it depends on placement, are you going over or under the muscle? From what I've read and what my surgeon told me going under means you lose some cc's, only around 50, so that's why I went for 450cc rather than 400cc, I don't want to go through all of this and they are too small! I'm 125lbs so a bit bigger than you and I have strong shoulders so my surgeon says I will carry them well, I could even go bigger if I wanted! If your surgeon wasn't all that helpful perhaps you should just try another consult with a different surgeon?.. good luck!
Going under the muscle with silicone,he strongly recomended not doing saline because of my occupation and slender build,iwant nice looking ta tahs to where i go on a jobsite of 200 guys and they dont all drop their tools and drool lol my sister in law and girlfriend both went to this guy 3 weeks ago and they love him.....hes not much on bedside manner tho,kinda sarcastic....thanks 4 your input!!
haha yeh my surgeon is a bit of an ass too but he does good boobies! My surgeon doesn't even do saline anymore so I only had the choice of silicone which I wanted anyway. Can't wait to hear how you go :)