Happy Thirtieth Birthday to Me! - Ohio

I have a b cup and they are really saggy. I had my...

I have a b cup and they are really saggy. I had my son and breast fed which made them even more saggy. I have been saving up for this for a long time and finally paid in full!!

I am a few days away from surgery and I am not...

I am a few days away from surgery and I am not nervous AT ALL!!! I am so excited, my friend told me I would probably get nervous when they hooked me up to the iv. I went and filled all my prescriptions yesterday they gave me Percocet, antibiotic, anti nausea , and and some kind of patch to wear the night before surgery. I have decided to go with 400 ccs

Well it's four days after my surgery and i feel...

well it's four days after my surgery and i feel kind of blah. i have a lot of pressure on my chest and it feels like im carrying around a couple of bowling balls. The only real pain i have is on my insicion site. My surgical bra was rubbing right against it which caused major pain. I called my ps and they said i could switch to a sports bra. The sports bra is a little better because i can roll it up a bit above the insicions. The day after my surgery my eleven year old son broke his arm in two places so that has been kind of an ordeal with having to rush to the emergency room but we've been resting together(poor guy). Between the two of us we are getting along just fine. I went to my post op appointment yesterday and my ps gave me a victoria's secret gift card so i'm pretty excited to go pick out a bra :)

It has been one week since my surgery and I am...

It has been one week since my surgery and I am feeling really good. Today was my first day back to work (waitressing) and it went good but I got REALLY tired! I really don't feel much pain anymore and the bruising has almost completly gone away. Oh and last night was the first night that I slept the whole night without waking up every couple of hours ( which felt AMAZING!). I even slept on my side, which was awesome because sleeping on my back was so painful but necessary the first few days.

Also I don't know if I put his on here yet but...

Also I don't know if I put his on here yet but they were placed over the muscle

My incisions are itchy!!!! Hopefully that means...

My incisions are itchy!!!! Hopefully that means they are healing! I obviously can't scratch my incisions so im just going crazy! Other than that i feel great at twelve days post op. My left has dropped a little more than my right but i think that it's because i am right handed and have been doing EVERYTHING with that side of my body. I am massaging thirty times a day per my doctors request and they are really starting to feel soft. I am truly happy with how everything turned out. I am just really excited to go bra shopping but i know i have to wait a while to wear a cute bra :(

My nipples are so so very sensitive! I am so glad...

My nipples are so so very sensitive! I am so glad I didn't get this procedure done in the winter because any coldness and my nipples feel like they are going to fall off! Even brushing up against something makes me want to cry ( ok I'm slightly dramatic). But seriously.....OUCH!!!!

I am just about two months post op and am so...

I am just about two months post op and am so incredibly pleased with my decision to get a BA. Before my surgery I thought I would regret spending all of that money but I don't! It was worth EVErY penny and I would do it all over again if I had to. I got a lot of grief from a lot of people when I first decided to get this done but I knew it was what I wanted so I blocked out all of the haters. I have had many people tell me they look very natural. I am back to my normal activities and loving life, I have a new appreciation for my body now. I am working out and eating more nutritiously. I guess I just needed a little kick start and that kick start was a great set of boobs :)
Dr. Gupta

He was completly honest, good prices, and made me feel really comfortable. I feel like he did an amazing job, he really listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly what I envisioned.

Nice results! With your areolas larger and perfect nipples they really show up well.
I'm tryin to decide whether to go under or above the muscle. Ur's look amazing! Do u ever see any rippling or have any problems or regrets about not going under?
I have no rippling at all. As far as regrets the only one I have is that I didn't do this sooner! Good luck on your decision and surgery :)
YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!! So happy for you :) I am right there with you except I am 1 month post op!!! Woohooo yay for boobies
Thanks! Yours look awesome too! Boobies!!!!!! Yay!!!!
Hi Melissa,
Because you started off so saggy, Did the doc ever suggest a lift?
I have my surgery scheduled for May 25th and I'm being told for best results I need a lift with implants.So I'm curious if you were told the same thing. I love your new boobs, they look awesome! I would be very happy if mine came out like yours :-)
He said I could do the surgery without the lift! He did say that maybe ten years down the road I might need a lift though
Hi! My doctor said that I could breast feed after having the implant placed above the muscle . I shopped around a little bit for doctors but I went with the dr. I felt the most comfortable with, and had the best results. I was a very saggy 34 B before surgery and as of now I am at a 34 D. I have had so many people tell me that they look natural so I am really glad about that! But yes I was very nervous about how they would turn out !! I wish you THE BEST of luck , and keep me updated!!
typed to fast, sorry

*how big were you before and after....
I'm new to this and am looking into saline impants....if you have time can you answer a few questions?!?!

1. Can you breast feed after yo get the impants on top of the muscle?

2. Did you shop around for doctors?

3. How did were you before...after?

4. Yours look really natural (an amazing btw!) Were you worried they would look fake? Have an un-natural gap?

Thanks :)
Everyone is my area of ohio says I need a lift too and they want 13,000 to do a lift with the implants. I really want implants but can't afford that. Anyone have that problem?
sThere are a few gals on this website who were "supposed to" get a lift and opted out and just got the BA and the option of a lift later if they decide the implants are not enough. I heard its not a prob after the implants were placed. Look around for them and check out their pics
Hey girl!! Was wondering did you get your boobs overfilled. I had my preop today and dedcided on 400 and filled to 430. My doc said you lose about 25cc when they are put in vs. the size they look when you try on sizers. And he over fills them to avoid chance of rippling. He says by the measurments I have and my body frame I will have a lovley result and it will fit my body very well :) So in the end I will have 400 cc size. Wanted to let you kno yours are amzing and I love how they look. Our boobs are kind of the same pre-op. So I am hoping to get a fabulous result as you. :)
Hi! Yes, I had 400 overfilled to 425. My doctor told me the same thing yours did. I really do feel like they are a perfect fit for my body, I don't feel like I went too big or too small. I wish you the BEST of luck on your surgery! It is very worth it :)
Thanks for looking out !!! Very much appreciated :)
Yup I agree :) I sent Angie a private msg right away and she handled very quickly ;) This is a place that should be kept safe a respectful!! :)

Magmortar,

These community members have been blocked because they are making RealSelf members uncomfortable with their comments, however well meaning they may appear, and because they have not commented in any communities other than breast augmentation. If they wish to use RealSelf in a constructive way, they can appeal to customer service.

Our community guidelines can be found here.

Well said Angie! I understand that there are 'peekers' here but no need to make sexual comment in here! This website is not about that! Thanks Angie!
Realself staff! Please block and remove these creeps above! Melissa, you look great! I wish I went with 400cc too!

Yes, done and blocked.