Love my Doctor! - Gahanna, OH

I had lost a lot of weight due to both illness and...

I had lost a lot of weight due to both illness and weight lost. I was approaching 50, and decided I could not face another year with breasts that looked like socks.

I had previous experience with Dr. P after he had to correct another's physicians blunder. Dr. P is very thourough and detailed about the procedure. He not only explained what to expect but what might could go wrong. I was also given literature to read before the surgery. His office staff was very friendly and warm. Even after the surgery, I had careful monitoring, by both my doctor and the nurses at the surgery facility. I didn't have a lot pain, and tolerated the procedure very well.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. P is very professional and warm. He is very detailed and well experienced. He spends above time with his patients and takes the time to expalin the good and possible bad of the procedures. The surgical center is state of the art, clean and friendly.His office wait time was less than ten minutes during each visit.

Your description "like socks" is soooo good and funny. I'm glad you were able to get this done. I hope your 50s are a decade full of fun and new adventures for you.