Flat Stomach - Ogden, UT

I am 23 years old, I have lost a total of 95 lbs...

I am 23 years old, I have lost a total of 95 lbs on my own through diet and exercise and was left with extra skin on my stomach which was frustrating. I have had to put off getting a tummy tuck for over a year now due to work and school. I have gained some of the weight back and lost it again and am having a hard time getting all the way back down to where I was. I have decided to just do it and take a break from school because this is so worth it to me and I feel like this will help me get down to where I need to be in the long run.

Ogden Plastic Surgeon

How did it go? Are you happy? Were you happy with Ralston and his office? I am having a tummy tuck done by him in two months and I am SO excited. I have heard nothing but great things about him
I am 6 weeks post op and am worried about my stomach still. I know I am still swelling and stuff, but feel like it is still a bit flabby. Did anyone else have this problem? Once two or three months hit, did your stomach flatten out. I would appreciate any info that I could get. Thanks!!!
I am getting this tummy tuck done in less than a week and don't have anyone that I know in person that can give me any advice or anything, so any comments in a short time notice will be appreciated.
You would have great results. I think you should include lipo of the flanks as well. Its one of the hardest places to lose weight. Good luck!
I actually am having that done too, I forgot to write that down! Have you had any of that done yet?