49 5 kids, experiencing a flood of illnesses - Ogden, UT

I would like en bloc; i have mentor saline implants...

I would like en bloc; i have mentor saline implants (in 1994) by dr.ralston. i have experienced illnesses sent inplant in 1994; have been diagnosed sle and ms, chronic headaches, now joint, neck and ar m pain, shoulder pain, fatiue, fibromyalgia, hair loss, hormonal problems, lack of energy, i am sick all the time for one thing or another. i have had these same implants for 20 years.

Ogden Plastic Surgeon

ba was great,no complaints other than one side, the nipple sits lower.but i have had may health issues and just want them removed and possibly lifted. i cannot deal with the ongoing medical problems i have been experiencing for 20 years.

And you sound like you have everything I had but I also had dizziness and nausea non stop. Sick everyday. ...I got mine out and within a month was symptom free. Good luck girl
Allnaturalplease - So are you symptom free now? You give me hope - explanting 17 sept 2014
Dr. MELMED en bloc for certain. He healed me from all my illnesses.
Thank you for starting your story with us! Are you going to the same doctor for your removal as you did for your implantation?
I get it. I've had mine in for 23 yrs. getting them out next month. Yea! That and I'm doing the top of my eyes. I'm telling my husband the day before about the eyes.