22yr Old, 5"2, 115lbs, 350cc + 375cc HP silicone

Hey everyone! So yesterday I had a breast...

Hey everyone! So yesterday I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Brzoski. I'm 22yrd old, married and have wanted boobs for as long as I can remember. I've been a smallll A cup all my life and It was time to make myself happier :) so I decided to get 350cc in left boob and 375cc in right boob! Here's my befores..

Day 1&2 post op

Surgery went great! Woke up and was very sore and tired but they said I did great. Came home, was starving so had some homemade soup and crackers. Then ice cream later hehe. Was using my strong drugs but pain was still a 7-8. Slept great that night, was propped up by two comfy pillows. Passed right out!! But my amazing husband woke me up every 3 hrs to take my meds:) he's the sweetest. Walked around a bit more on post op Day 1. Even went out to Chinese for dinner. Now it's day 2 post op and i feel a lot more tight today. Hurts the most when I'm trying to get up from laying down and the initial few steps. But so far so good :) not nauseous at all!

As for my boooobs... I got silicone gel implants, 350cc in left, 375cc in right. Under the muscle. I was scared it was gonna be too big! I'm only 5"2 and 115lbs but I think they're gonna be amazing! Look and feel better than I thought they would so far. Just a tab more bruising on the right boob but not bad! So far I'm very impressed and very excited :) here's pictures from day 1 post op.

Questionss

So it's day 2 PO. And I'm definitely bloated. Did anyone else gained a few pounds during this?? I've gained like 4-5 lbs since surgery. I'm guessing it just the implants and bloating. I eat healthy (other than ice cream sometimes hehe) but ya. Hoping that goes back down...

2. Do any of you think they're too small? I was goin for like the perfect natural look. I just wanted nice boobs with some sexy cleavage haha. Fill out shirts n bikinis. What do you guys think? I'm hoping maybe I just think they're small because they are too hard to move around yet. But yah. So far still very happy :) just still sore and drowsy from meds.

Spelling Errors*

Ugh sure is annoying you can't edit your posts lol. But I meant to day "I wasn't goin for the perfect natural look".

Day 3 PO

So for the first two days I took the strong meds, mepergan which made me dizzy and sleepy but did the trick. As well as doing Valium and my antibiotics. But last night before bed I decided to switch to the lower pain med Lortab, and I had the craziest dreams all night... Didn't like that :/. But anyways still gonna try Lorab today and see how it helps with pain.

But other than that my pain today is like a 5-6. Still pretty tight. My right nipple is still numb lol my left has feeling tho :) both areoles are a tad swollen too. I'm thinkin it's just cause the right breast has the bigger implant. Who knows lol. But so far so good. Everything is going good. I love them so far :) just want them to drop! I also really want this bloating to go away!!! Ugh I feel so fat :( sigh anyways here's some photos from today..

When can I lay on my side??

I'm dying to lay on my side :( lol I miss ittttt. How long did it take some of you to be able to move during sleep?

Also did anyone's boobs look bigger once they dropped more? I hope that happens with mine :/

Booby greed or impatience?

So.. PO. Day 4... My pain is a lot lower now.. 3-4. Just taking lorab and Valium now. Had a bad headache last night so did take one of the stronger meds but it's gone now... I have more feeling in my left boob like I always have, a bit more in the right but the nipple is still numb lol. I'm just I dunno either being impatient or have "booby greed" I'm scared they're not going to be big...
Do they get bigger when they drop or what? :(

I hate reading ppls reviews of their doctors putting different implant sizes in than agreed on :( ugh here's day 4 photos...

Emotional

I think I'm just being emotional and impatient. I think we all get this picture in our minds of the perfect boobs.. And that's what it want and I'm scared it's not what I'm going to get. I see all these reviews of ladies getting 350-375cc and they're boobs look big and amazing :( but I think I'm just being dumb.. I mean clearly they're a lot bigger than what I had before! Hahah so I'm now trying to just calm down, be patient and see what happens :) I just want them to look great:). I think also losing this bloated weight will make them look better and make me happier :). I have my next appointment on Friday so I will post again then with updates :). Fingers crossed things get better:)

Sports Bra difference!

Okay. So I am a gym rat. I workout about 6 or 7 days a week! So I'm REALLY missing it now. Goin a tad stir crazy... But one embarrassing fact about me that I used to do at the gym was.. I'd wear a bra (padded of course cause it's the only bras I own LOL) under my sports bra! I just couldn't handle being flat in a sports bra. So today, I decided to try on my sports bra with NO bra under it and well look at this..... :)

Almost!!!

So I almost went a full 24 hrs without strong pain meds :( yesterday, I felt so good! I think I took one ibuprofen once during the day.. Did some house work, did a bit of groceries, even could grab my boobies quite a bit and I felt great! No pain, nothin! Obviously tender around the
Incisions... But then... Last night, worst sleep of my life :( my breasts were crazy sore, headache, back ache. Ugh. So I finally gave in and took a strong pain med, had my ice pack on, had my heat pack on my back and just was a restless night :( sure did suck... But anyways I'm feeling better about the size of my breasts today, my girlfriend even gave me that reassurance that they'll be an awesome size, etc. So ya! I go to doctors tomorrow to get sutures out and I'll voice my concerns then! Hopefully all goes well! Here's some photos from today..

1 week PO appointment!

So just left my 1 week post op appointment. Got my sutures out. Took 2 secs, didn't hurt at all. My PS only told me to wear a strap ontop of my breasts to help push them done since day one, none of those surgery bras or whatever. She said for one week that they have dropped a good amount and are looking good! The right breast needs to drop more since it has the bigger implant in it. Still not allowed to wear any bras or anything that will push my girls up :( darnit! Haha just have some sterile tape over the incisions again which can come off in a week. Once my incision look good (no redness or blood blisters etc) then I can start the scar cream :) but anyways so far so good! They're looking great. My pain is like a 3 most days, a little higher at night sometimes. Can lay on my sides for a bit too :) anyways! Yay! Now just need to go but some nipple pasties so I can wear certain shirts hahaha update photos later:) out shoppin with the hubby! Xoxo

So..

I know I'm not supposed to buy bras yet cause I'm not fully dropped! But I wanted to get a very unsupportive, thing bra or some pasties from VS so I can wear them if I go out or something. Unfortunately the VS I was in didn't have any pasties! So I didn't get any! But I tried on B and c 34. (The ladies their are retarded and need to learn how to size ppl) but anyways... The B is definitely too small! (Yay!!) the B bra is the pink one. The C which I fit full in was the beige one, Definitely felt better. So I'd say I'll be a full C maybe even small D when I'm all settled :) which is what I did ask my PS to do for me :) so that makes me happy! Now I'm way too impatient to go bra/lingerie shopping!!!

Are you allowed to go in a sauna???

I forgot to ask my PS at my appointment yesterday. I got my sutures out, still have tape over the incisions since aren't fully healed but am I allowed to go into a sauna??

Incisions, 2 week PO

I meant to upload these photos on Friday since it was my two week PO and I could finally take the tape off my incisions. Obviously one of the incisions looks really good, the other one had a blood blister on it so it's a little yucky but not bad. Happy with how things are going :) still got more dropping to dooooo.

1 month PO!

Just had my 1 month post op and Doc said everything looks great! Everything is dropping into place! Still a little tight up top but that's okay! Got cleared to be allowed to gradually exercise and can wear bras!!! Yay!! I actually bought a strapless bra with a little bit of padding from VS cause I need it for my wedding dress and I'm a D cup!!! How exciting! I love my new girls. Exactly what I wanted! I even take back my comments about going bigger. These really are perfect! I'm so happy about this experience and my plastic Surgeon Dr. Brian Brzowski and his staff! Amazing. I also bought this scar treatment from them so I will keep doing reviews to show you the progress with that!! :) thanks everyone for the help and don't be afraid to ask me questions too!!!
Ogden Plastic Surgeon

From the first consultation to the day of surgery, the doctor and his staff have been so amazing and comforting. I felt very comfortable in their hands. The lady who helps you decide On your size was extremely intelligent and honest which I really liked. It was just a great experience with that group of people.

I think they look perfect. My BA is in 3 weeks and I hope I come out looking like that!!
Looking good! Glad you are happy with your results. How much did they charge for the scar treatment and what is it called? Thanks!
Thanks! It's called BioCorneum advanced scar supervision. The bottle I got was 50$ and will last longer than two months. Takes about 6-8 weeks to see the results applying twice a day. It's made of silicone. Feels cool! Really good ingredients in it so I'm optimistic it'll help. There were three different bottle sizes too. I got the smallest.
Thanks. I was wanting to check it out online to see what it normally sells for before I ended up possibly paying to much in the office. It looks like you paid a reasonable amount.
Hi.. me again, I'm booked for 22nd Sept for my BA considering the same sizes as yourself now 375cc and 350cc my weight is a little over 9 stone my height is 5.10 ish I'm worried it will look too big? How do you feel so far and how Kong since you had you BA thanks x
Hey Hun, I'm not too sure how much breast tissue you have right now, but since you are taller than me by quite a bit if you choose to do 350&375 they won't look huge on you! I've had mine for two weeks now. They look good and symmetrical. One still needs to drop more than the other but that always happens. So don't worry about having to different sizes. 25cc isn't a huge difference. If I were you I'd do 375&400. But that's just my opinion:) both sizes will look amazing.
Oh also. I feel great :) I've felt great for the past week:) nipples are very sensitive tho lol. Just all the nerves coming back. I don't take any pain meds. I sometimes put an ice pack on them after a long day. But yah! Only 2 weeks and feel normal, good, happy:)
Thanks you've been really helpful I'm booked in for my ba 22nd Sept so I will book another consultation to see the surgeon before and 're try the sizes.. yours look amazing I can't wait bet you feel like a new women :) x
I am 6', 130 lbs and got 350's. You can look at my profile for pics if you need to.
hey i m gettin ba next week. i m also small A. do u think u couldve gone for bigger?
Hey! Yes altho I do love how mine are filling out. I did 350 & 375 because my one breast had a bit more breast tissue. I would have done 400&375. But if you have a bit more breast tissue than me then totally do 400ccs. Problem with having little breast tissue and going big is that the breasts won't ever have the natural Cleavage of touching, basically need a bra to push them together haha but that's okay. :) I love mine. I'm also short and tiny rib width so I had to be careful with how big I went. Hope that helps! Good luck!!:)
Thanks :). Yeah i want the natural look thou, can u please upload the photo of today? If u dunt mind :). So far yiur boobs looks amazing, i cant wait
Thanks! I don't have a photo ATM but I'll post more soon. If you want more natural look you should go for he tear drop shaped silicone implants. Most natural looking.
i did 350cc under muscle last sunday. today is day 3 post op, mine look pretty much like your day 3. i m so much in pain, very unconfortable to sleep at night. takin med every 4 hours. has yours dropped much by now? is it smaller and bigger than before now?
Awh congrats! Yes I just uploaded a photo the other day. They've dropped quite a bit, still more to drop tho! But they are much more round and full looking :) give it a few more days for sleeping to get better. I used two pillows like in a /\ shape behind me so it supported me, helped me sleep better. Sorry you're in pain! :( just keep up with the medication!
Alright, I am going to be honest because you want honesty. You have asked. They look beautiful, very natural and you have a little plumpness in that sports bra. You look fabulous! I think for the money and having had a relatively flat chest most of my life, I would have gone bigger for looks but would be scared to go too big because I am a runner and am used to not having much weight on the chest. What size bra are you in now?
Thanks for the honesty! It's funny cause my Ps had said for a natural look for my size would have been 275cc but I said I wanted a full C-small D. I was scared what a full D or DD would look like on me cause I'm short and not very wide. So altho I went with 350&375. I think I should have gone 375&400. But who knows if it woulda made a huge difference. Oh well they still got a lot of dropping to do. I haven't tried bras on yet.. All the bras I own are A34s but have ALOT of padding so they don't fit correctly. I'm gonna go to VS this weekend and see what happens :). I think since I also feel fat, I feel like they feel smaller. So I think once I can run and lift weights again, lose that weight, they'll "look" bigger hahah. I'll update on weekend what bra size I end up with! Thanks for the comment :)
Have fun at VS! Good way to celebrate your new figure :)
Yes I've been twice an picked 350cc but the last time I went the surgeon asked me to put 325cc implant in my left side and 350cc in my right they look symmetrical and ok, but that not nessacerally how they are going to look that's what bothers me I won't know until they are in because even now Stoll after surgeon has point out immy breast are not the same size I font notice it :( scared of them being different sizes after surgery !! But have booked another meeting with the surgeon! Thanks for helping xx
awh. Yah I can see how it can be confusing and scary. I could at least notice after they pointed it out that there was a slight difference so I knew they were right. But yah see what your next appointment says and just know that they want you to look your best and wouldn't suggest something that'd look bad :) good luck!!:)
Yes, yes, the post-op bloating and weight gain is very common. Just give it a few weeks and the weight will melt right off. Don't worry about this, just focus on eating protein to help you heal. Be patient as you drop and fluff, then you'll be able to see your final size. Congratulations!
Thanks! So you think they will fluff and look bigger than they do? I'm worrying myself that they're smaller than what I asked :(
Often times women do feel a bit larger as they drop and fluff. Hoping this will be the case for you too! Be sure to check in on a forum of women who also are recovering from the August 2014 BAs. They're an amazing and supportive group and would be happy to give you additional feedback.
What kind of implant did you get?
I got mentor smooth round high profile silicone gel 350cc and 375cc