Love the Results!! - Rosemont, PA

I had my Ultherapy treatment in October for...

I had my Ultherapy treatment in October for jowling as well as upper and lower face sagging. At 56 I was definitely not interested in undergoing a surgical procedure. After my consultation with Dr. Lohner I knew that Ultherapy would provide me with the results that I was looking for. Post treatment I saw immediate results, but have continued to see results even up to six months post treatment. I have tightening of my neck and brow and the return of my jaw line!
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

HI Natalie. Are you still seeing results? Would you recommend?
Hi Natalie. So glad you had great results. What were you given for pain? Any negative side effects? Did Dr. Lohner perform the Ulthera? Live in the area and am considering this procedure. Thanks!
I actually did not take anything but Motrin (800 mg) before the procedure. I had one small bruise on my cheek area but it went away quickly. The nurse practitioner performed the procedure for me, she's great. Good luck, hope you see someone in Dr. Lohner's office for a consultation!