50 Year Old Male ProfessionalSales & Marketing Manager - Tampa, FL

I was cautious about having dermal filler put in...

I was cautious about having dermal filler put in my face because i don't want to look like a seeker of the fountain of youth! I just wanted to avoid the gaunt shadow aged look many get as a prize for turning 50!
Loralee Koontz the PA at Dr Mack, Plastic Surgeon. She was attentive to my concerns and did a great job. I
She helped me settle on Sculptra, which causes new collagen to grow and fill as a pan volumizer so my face no longer has the sunken old man craters in the face. 3 treatments, spaced out over 5 months, allow me to see the results develop and guided the injections and amount needed in the 2nd & 3rd injections. Best I looked like i had been on vacation and rarely worry about life. It should last 24 months, so far, so GREAT.
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

Loralee Koontz, PA was knowledgeable about many filler products. She was through when examining my face of sag and wrinkles. She took the time to explain the timeline to see results and get the final result, about 5 months! Yet her process and treatments were always fast paced , efficient and fun. 15885