50 Year Old Male ProfessionalSales & Marketing Manager - Tampa, FL

I was cautious about having dermal filler put in...

I was cautious about having dermal filler put in my face because i don't want to look like a seeker of the fountain of youth! I just wanted to avoid the gaunt shadow aged look many get as a prize for turning 50!
Loralee Koontz the PA at Dr Mack, Plastic Surgeon. She was attentive to my concerns and did a great job. I
She helped me settle on Sculptra, which causes new collagen to grow and fill as a pan volumizer so my face no longer has the sunken old man craters in the face. 3 treatments, spaced out over 5 months, allow me to see the results develop and guided the injections and amount needed in the 2nd & 3rd injections. Best I looked like i had been on vacation and rarely worry about life. It should last 24 months, so far, so GREAT.
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

Loralee Koontz, PA was knowledgeable about many filler products. She was through when examining my face of sag and wrinkles. She took the time to explain the timeline to see results and get the final result, about 5 months! Yet her process and treatments were always fast paced , efficient and fun. 15885

Thanks for sharing.  What areas of your face did you have injected?
1st treatment was jaw line and in the cheeks ( below the cheek bone ) as well as across the cheek bone toward the eye orbital. slight effect on the marionette lines. 2nd treatment was upper cheek bones. 3rd treatment was across the cheek bonesand with the injection slightly aimed toward the upper eyebrow. I really did not want to look overdone so LoraLee got results each time but we knew what the result was from prior injection before we decided what still needed attention.
Smart to inject conservatively over a few different appointments to get the results you wanted- there is nothing worse than accidentally being over-filled!  Let us know how long it lasts, great that it has already lasted a year!