30 Year Old in Need of Lipo of the Legs! - Cincinnati, OH

I was really heavy as a child and had struggles...

I was really heavy as a child and had struggles with my weight on and off as an adult. I always felt really uncomfortable in shorts and skirts due to fat and extra skin in my knees and inner/outer thighs. I went to Dr. Mark Mandel-Brown in Montgomery, OH and could not be happier!! The soreness/tenderness was not was I was expecting, but I have never had surgery before. It was very much worth it and am so glad that I went through with it. All the staff were so kind, and I even had one of the MD's call me everyday for the first 5 days after my surgery to check on me. I don't think that happens at many other places! I would definitely recommend Dr. Mandell-Brown to anything even thinking about plastic surgery and would only go back to him for future needs!!
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mandell-Brown and all staff were so kind and accommodating. He answered all my questions, went through all my options, and gave me his recommendation based on his expertise. I feel the best part was the phone call I got everyday for 5 days post op from one of the MD's. To me, that really showed a genuine caring for my recovery.

Congratulations!!