Plasma Resurface to Tighten Skin

At 61, I wanted to look younger. My doctor called...

At 61, I wanted to look younger. My doctor called it Plasma white light not laser to rejuvenate collagen. Procedure very painful, felt like skin was burning. Procedure was repeated 4 times over 1 1/2 years as no change seen. Doctor was happy to see freckles diminish , I was not as my skin aged with more wrinkles and very dry. I was a ginny pig Not worth the pain.
Hi there, welcome to the community :) Is your treatment the same as Plasma Portrait? Plasma Light is not sounding familiar to me...maybe I am confused.
Eva, I researched Portrait Plasma on docshop and yes that is the same treatment. Every doctor seems to give the procedure their own name. Yes it burned like hell. It actually smelled like my skin was burning. This doctor also did Ultherapy several times trying to tighten skin . That was painful also. You really have to research the doctored in your area make sure they are board certified . See if you can find someone who has used the doctor. Yea they show you pictures saying this lady had this done, but I would bet it was not their patient.
Sorry about your experience.

Plasma Resurface to Tighten Skin

Still searching for the right procedure or just grow old gracefully. Not worth all the pain. Any tightening is now gone . A total waste of money.
BC Plastic Surgeon

I think this doctor felt guilty as to why this procedure didn't work therefore he repeated it 4 times. I have used this doctor before but it's now time to move on and find someone else.