25 Yrs Subtle Lip Injection – Seattle, WA

I wanted to enhance my lips for fun and to...

I wanted to enhance my lips for fun and to distract from my smile lines.
I have had the smile lines filled before with juvaderm, and I did not like the way this looked. Adding volume in my lips distracts me from those lines and also makes me feel glamorous without lipstick on. It is VERY important to see the right technician for this procedure. I have had it done several times and the best I have ever had it was at Naficy in Bellevue WA. The injections were uncomfortable but not painful. The staff is so polite, and my technician sat me up to check in with the amount we had used. *no one pressured me to buy too many cc's or to use the whole syringe. The staff would rather have you look and feel great than make extra money. I had some swelling (for about 4 days, and only the 1st two were noticeable). I had NO bruising when I had this done at Naficy- but have had it before. This is the best of both worlds- you are at a real doctor's office (plastic surgeon) but are getting a VIP experience. I would never go back to a medi-spa like calidora or skin spirit again after going to Naficy. I can't believe I made that mistake before ( bruising when I had lips and very strange botox side effects).
Seattle Facial Plastic Surgeon

I saw Sharon Wells. She was polite, gentle, very experienced (15 years of experience) and also made sure I was happy with the results. She didn't pressure me into anything at all. She also kept the proportion of my lips SO dead-on. Which makes it look more natural... We looked at them together and she said, do you see any areas you aren't happy with ? I asked her- do you think we need more volume here on each side? and she said YES and why she thought yes. She also went slow and iced a lot so that I had no bruising. She is amazing, quick, and it was so much less painful than when I have had this done at other places. This was my second time. The first time, a doctor at the practice did my injections - and I have to say Sharon was JUST as good!