Tip Revision - I've Had Two Prior Surgeries - Fleming Island, FL

I had my first surgery more than 20 years ago when...

I had my first surgery more than 20 years ago when I was very young. I am very petite and had a very large hump and a long nose that never fit my delicate features. The bump was straightened out and I was immediately pleased with any improvement. However, in reality it was still very long for my facial features. Ten years later I had a second procedure only this time I came out with an external scar on the top left part of my nose. Even though he changed the appearance and turned up the tip, it now looked more like a ski slope with a scar and dent at the top. After my daughter had her nose done with Dr. Pearson, I began to rethink maybe I at least needed a consultation.
He thought we could do it in the office. He gave me a sedative and numbed me. During the procedure, I was quite comfortable and never felt any pain. I had slight bleeding after, but nothing a few drainage bandages couldn't solve. Within a day, I was very pleased with the new tip. He had managed to change the whole appearance more in line with what I had always envisioned. I am still not 100% healed, but very excited about my new look!
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pearson is one of the most amazing Drs. that I have ever encountered. He has a passion for surgery and for art. He thoroughly enjoys the challenge of a nose and when you listen to him talk about his plans, his passion shines through. I only wish he had been around years ago when I had my first procedure done. I truly is a gifted surgeon!