I Have a Great Body Wanted Face to Match my Real Self – White Plains, NY

Only 3 weeks into the recovery and I have...

Only 3 weeks into the recovery and I have absolutely no bruising. Dr Blau is sensitive , attentive, listens and is so talented in his skills. I am so pleased with the results. His surgical skills are of the highest quality. I was basically concerned with my neck and wanted to feel fresh. Dr Blau gave me a local anesthetic and the surgery lasted about 2 hours. The first hour was getting numbed up. The results are totally natural. In fact after 2 weeks I went back to work land NOBODY has the slightest idea that anything had been done. I know that I look fresher but he knows just how much to lift and pull. I'm thrilled with the results and it will only get better in time.

after care

Although I was very satisfied with my surgeon, I find him falling short on the aftercare. He never told me to come in to follow up and when I did call to come in with concerns he only looked at my scars
( literally for 1 minute) and said it looks good. I am still having healing issues and the oly help that I have received is from the doctors on this website. Thank you to the RealSelf doctors.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon. Amazing results. Attentive and skillful.