I Have a Great Body Wanted Face to Match my Real Self – White Plains, NY

Only 3 weeks into the recovery and I have...

Only 3 weeks into the recovery and I have absolutely no bruising. Dr Blau is sensitive , attentive, listens and is so talented in his skills. I am so pleased with the results. His surgical skills are of the highest quality. I was basically concerned with my neck and wanted to feel fresh. Dr Blau gave me a local anesthetic and the surgery lasted about 2 hours. The first hour was getting numbed up. The results are totally natural. In fact after 2 weeks I went back to work land NOBODY has the slightest idea that anything had been done. I know that I look fresher but he knows just how much to lift and pull. I'm thrilled with the results and it will only get better in time.

after care

Although I was very satisfied with my surgeon, I find him falling short on the aftercare. He never told me to come in to follow up and when I did call to come in with concerns he only looked at my scars
( literally for 1 minute) and said it looks good. I am still having healing issues and the oly help that I have received is from the doctors on this website. Thank you to the RealSelf doctors.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Excellent surgeon. Amazing results. Attentive and skillful.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your procedure and recovery and maybe even before & after photos - our team can add your story to the mini lift community.
I didn't have any staples or stitched to be remove. I had the stitches that disappear by themselves. I still have tightness and sticking fellings while the nerves are reconnecting. This is normal. The stitches behind my ears are quite red still . It's a good thing I have longer hair to hide this. I used to always , with my fingers, smooth away my loose skin under my jaw and neck. Now I look just as I wished I would. It's like my neck has been "photo shopped" lol!!
Haha, so glad you're pleased! You're on your way to healing!