Contour Jaw Lift with Quills over Total Facelift

At 60 I wanted to look younger. I chose Contour ...

At 60 I wanted to look younger. I chose Contour Lift with Quills. The down time very minimal and in office procedure. After the procedure the skin on my face felt like it was stretched over a basketball. Face was very swollen, black & blue down the neck. 1 year slight tightening in cheek. 2 years later no change. I should have grown old gracefully.

Contour Jaw Lift with Quills over Total Facelift

These are photo's before surgery and after. As you can see no change in Jaw line, still loose jowls, wrinkles and deep laugh lines. It was a total waste Ultherapy , Plasma regeneration and Contour lift. Ladies save your money go to a casino at least there you expect to loose.

Contour Jaw Lift with Quills over Total Facelift

This was a total waste of money. Skin has not tightened at all. The ends of the Quills used are poking up near the base of ear line. These do not dissolve. Only quills in cheeks dissolve. I have used this doctor in the past. I should have researched further before I did this Contour lift. I will find another doctor to remove quills and try to tighten skin by full face lift.
BC Plastic Surgeon

Doctor was BC Plastic Surgeon

I'm sorry to hear your results weren't what you'd hoped. Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf.