34 Y.o. Female Needed Breast Implants - Colorado Springs, CO

I have never felt like a woman and have wanted...

I have never felt like a woman and have wanted breast implants since I was 15. I have had 3 kids(never breast feed)and even when I gained weight , I was never bigger then a small b. I feel blessed to have stumbled on to real self and found Dr. Raskin and his practice. Not only did they have the best price with out sacrificing results. You talk to the Dr. every visit and all his staff are just awesome. I have a sorted past which made the surgery day way longer then it should have been and I felt so guilty but Dr. Raskin made me feel so comfortable and important by staying instead of canceling my procedure. He cares, u get his number not an answering service. Any thing I ever get done will go back to Dr. Raskin and I do and will continue to recommend him to anyone and everyone. My results are what I wanted and more. My husband always supportive absolutely loves our new girls. Thank you Dr. Raskin for giving me what I was not blessed with. Always, Angel
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Every one at the surgery center where caring and compassionate , and didn't give up on getting a line in me even after hours of trying , everyone was friendly and Dr. Raskin was so patience which surprised me and made me feel special. At every consult Dr.Raskin and his staff always go the extra mile in making sure my husband, 5 year old son and I are welcomed and offer drinks, movies, toys etc. Honestly if u need a cosmetic surgery call to see how Dr. Raskin's practice is with their free consult. If I could I would rate them number 1 as the best, but if its stars 5 all the way.

I'm happy RealSelf has been helpful to you. Sorry to hear it took a while to get a line in for surgery. Glad your doctor was patient and made your wishes come true. How has your recovery been so far? What type and size implants did you get?