35 Year Old Single and Now Dating - O'Fallon, IL

My motivation for veneers came from living with...

My motivation for veneers came from living with messed up teeth for as long as I could remember. From childhood, I had stains on my teeth from antibiotics and I had always needed braces or something. Well, my family never had the money so nothing was ever done. Until I got older, graduated college and got a decent job. I was able to save up a little money and was planning to get invisalign until I went to a dentist and they told me I needed metal braces for 2.5 years. I did extensive research online and found Dr. Thompson.
Pros - got teeth fixed in a single appointment (6 veneers).
Also great experience from start to finish. Enjoyed everything about it and would do it again.
Cons- maybe that she's not open on weekends and getting into her office as a new patient can be difficult, but once in, no difficulty making appointments.
Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

Smooth, fast and detailed. That's the best description I can give. Dr Thompson did my 6 veneers in under 2 hours and everything seemed so smooth. Never did I jump or squirm from pain or a pinch or a stick. I just laid there and enjoyed the music while playing candy crush.