35 Year Old Single and Now Dating - O'Fallon, IL

My motivation for veneers came from living with...

My motivation for veneers came from living with messed up teeth for as long as I could remember. From childhood, I had stains on my teeth from antibiotics and I had always needed braces or something. Well, my family never had the money so nothing was ever done. Until I got older, graduated college and got a decent job. I was able to save up a little money and was planning to get invisalign until I went to a dentist and they told me I needed metal braces for 2.5 years. I did extensive research online and found Dr. Thompson.
Pros - got teeth fixed in a single appointment (6 veneers).
Also great experience from start to finish. Enjoyed everything about it and would do it again.
Cons- maybe that she's not open on weekends and getting into her office as a new patient can be difficult, but once in, no difficulty making appointments.
Saint Louis Cosmetic Dentist

Smooth, fast and detailed. That's the best description I can give. Dr Thompson did my 6 veneers in under 2 hours and everything seemed so smooth. Never did I jump or squirm from pain or a pinch or a stick. I just laid there and enjoyed the music while playing candy crush.

Thanks for leaving a review of your dentist! :)  Was there any measuring first and then waiting to get the veneers made in the right color?  Was there a try-in or temps or anything?  And were the teeth prepped?
Hi TwoPlusOne! You're welcome. I had two appointments. During the first appointment, Dr. Thompson took impressions of my teeth, prepped my teeth, and used a custom mold to make my temporary veneers. To be honest, I was extremely happy just with the temporaries. They were beautiful. At the 2nd and last appointment, Dr Thompson tried in veneers and let me see and approve them before she cemented them in. I hope this helped you.