Breast Reduction on the way **38DDDD/E** - scheduled for Sept.19th

I finally had my consultation I've been waiting...

I finally had my consultation I've been waiting for this consultation for 2 months I drove 1hr and 35mins to make this appt. I arrived on time at 10:45 am, my appt was at 11:00 am I arrived early to filled out a few of the papers medical history blah blah blah. I was escorted back to see the infamous Gregory Park. He was very pleasant and nice went over my medical history examined my breast, all this time i thought i was a DD only to discover I'm a DDDD/E per MD even more of a reason to go forth with the surgery. He explained everything to me which i thought was good he answered every question I had made me feel very comfortable. I told him after my long months of research i feel very confident in him his before and after photos are unmatched by any other surgeon i've seen and i've researched alot! I'm so excited 10/2/14 seems sooo far away being my birthday is the 5th what a great birthday present to myself! ive paid my deposit and the balance has to be paid by 09/17/14! so i just have to play the waiting game ladies! whoo hoo soon to be apart of the ibtc :-) Ill keep you guys posted as the time draws nearer~Besos

Soon to be no MORE!

Just a few pics of my before!

More before pics

Surgery Date changed

My ps called and they had to change my surgery day to October the 3rd simply because surgery center was booked on my initial date. I also requested if I could have lipo on the sides of my boobs and of course for 700.00 more which I was surprised thought it would've been more! I rather get it all done I would hate to have perky breast but then be distracted by side boob fat ???? ! So I'm scheduled for 7:30 am but I have to be there at 6:30 am ! My bf and I are gonna stay in Oceanside for 4 days at marriott since my drains won't come out till Monday I'd rather be close to my ps in case something goes wrong! So I'm just on the count down now 70 days remaining *sigh*

Not a good day!

Hi ladies I'm just feeling so overwhelmed I know my surgery date is approaching nonetheless I'm having more and more shoulder pain last nite it was so bad I couldn't sleep took Tylenol with some relief! I'm just over this already trying to get ready for the gym and I almost broke down its as tho they are growing everyday :-( I'm so depressed today! Two months seems so far away! Don't mean to be on here whining but I just needed to vent! Thanks for listening ladies ????

BREAKING news!!!

Ok my ladies I happened to call my ps office it was not answer I decided not to leave a message. To my surprise the office calls me back and it my PS yes he called me back I explained to him that I was having my pre-op on the 17th of Sept. And wanted to know if I could move my date up since everything will be paid on the 17th of sept. He was very nice and was willing to call the the surgery center to see if the 19th of Sept. Was available! He called me back and said I have exciting news the date is available we was on the phone for awhile he asked me was I staying in Oceanside after surgery and suggested where I should stay which was helpful so I will be canceling my room at he marriot and stay at he 6 motel he said it's walking distance to his office and it would save me a lot of money. I was planning on staying in Oceanside for a 6 days just in case something happened but he said will be fine that he would see me Saturday and then come back for drains to be removed monday! He was so nice and informative I was rushed he went into detail regarding the diff incisions and everything!
Now I'm super excited I'm 4weeks away I really need to get prepared now! So I'll be 2 weeks post-op on my bday 10-05 that's better! It's really happening I don't know what to buy I don't wanna buy things I will not really use! I need some help ladies.

I bought supplies

I went and picked up supplies thanks to esotericahalo for helping me out with that :-) ! I only bought one bra cause I'm not sure on what size I will be, it took me forever to decide on this one bra my poor exhusband/boyfriend is thee best so patient and helpful ** we were married and now dating again** I need another blog on that :)
I chose a 36 the 38 fit to perfectly so I'm hoping this will suffice! Purchased everything from walmart except the pillow snatched that at target! Well if I missed something's let me know ladies!

Having a moment with the girls :-)

All alone!!!

I'm 10 days away from my surgery and I'm hit with this this dilemma ... The bf who was going to be with me through out my procedure has since bailed on me he can't be there or I should say doesn't want too he has his reasons and that's ok ! My opinion he's insecure and as the date is approaching he's being so unsupportive saying this surgery will change me .... Uh yes NOMORE back pain ugly shoulder indentions etc!
I've asked 2 friends who are not available and my mom has obligations as well I have to stay two days in Oceanside the commute is to far for a lot of back in forth driving! I don't know what to do they said I have to have someone drive me after and be with me 24 hrs after I can't be left alone! I'm so frustrated rt now all this is happening rt at the end it's overwhelming I've been searching recovery houses out there in Oceanside and found none! The ex/bf I'm glad he showed his colors I only want positive and positive energy around me ! I'm completely stuck! Don't know what to do only 9 days to figure it out :-( I'm suppose to be excited at this moment and all I feel is frustration I slept only 1 hour last night trying to figure this out! Oh well it is what it is!

1 more week! Ahhhhh!

This day next week I will be on the other side yay! My bras came from Veronique I love there post surgical garments I bought 2 blk and champagne.
I called my ps and inquired about abdomen lipo since and I'm getting side boob lipo figured I might as well kill as many stones as I possibly can! Lol I'm waiting for a quote on that. But on another note the office informed me that my Dr. Is decreasing my total amount by 200.00 bucks because I'm paying cash woohoo! Owed a bal of 7700.00 but now I'll only have to pay 7500.00 I'm excited about that! Not sure what the additional lipo will be but I'll cross that bridge wen I get there so for now it's just the boobies getting done! My next post will be the morning of surgery! I'm almost there ... Ahhh the feeling :-)
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Yayy reading ur post I was feeling sad for u not having anyone to take u and be there for u but thank god he put certain people in and out your life for a.reason....its almost time I know ur excited girl..mines is sept 25 and I can hardly wait me and my husband and daughters talk about it every day cause they know how I struggle with them being 31 with 4 kids I think I deserve my PUSH gift even though our last baby is 2 years old..lol..good luck and congrats I look forward to hearing about everything
Good luck!
Sending prayers your way MsChar. I'm so excited for you! You won't be sorry! :)
Oh and don't forget prune juice to drink post op to prevent constipation!
The champagne one is like a mesh material anti microbial feels really good! I'm getting prune juice tomorrow thanks should I start taking rt after surgery or the next day
Good luck, those post surgery bras look really nice
I'm sorry I'm all the way up in Canada or I would drive you myself! I hope everything works out! :)
Aww that's so sweet it did work out my gran baby mom is going to take me and she has those days off ! I'm on the count down now woohoo! 8 days yippee!
hope you can sort something out, do you have the option to pay for a private nursing service to spend the first 24 hours with you if all else fails? do you belong to a church that might be able to arrange help? You will certainly need people to drive you or to use a taxi. you are right about the bf- dump him.
God is good I asked one last person my grand baby mom and she said yes immediately I thanked her so much! And she is off those days ... Initially the ex/bf in I was gonna stay until Monday thats when my drains will be removed ... However I'll leave Saturday after my follow up and get someone to drive me back monday for drain removal ... worst case I'll drive myself monday *yikes* now I realized why I divorced him in the first place ... Now new boobs new dude lol ! Leaving the past behind! Thank you for ur advice and listening :)
Good luck im 3 1/2 weeks post op..best thing i coyld have ever done for myself...congratulations...your gona love them...
I'm ready I've read some reviews as some women weren't satisfied with the nipple placement/ sensation , visible scars, unevenness etc! I could careless I just want them to be small and fit my body and be able to buy clothes without compensating for my breast! I do want a good result but if that doesn't happen as long as they look good in clothes I don't care! My husband dealt with them like this soooo nothing could be worse than this...lol I know I'm gonna LOVE THEM! :)
I felt the dame way i was looking for a way to upload photos but unsuccessful....i have issues with one of my nipples but overall very pleased...the itchy part is what drives me crazy....my breast were larger than my frame wearing a jr 15 or size 12 pants and a 1x shirt or 2x depending on the shirt or dress...
I agree! Don't look for perfection. If they were perfect now we wouldn't be seeking a breast reduction. One of my nipples is a little lower than the other one but who cares....my friends and colleagues aren't seeing them! The doctors do their best. If god couldn't make them perfect why do we expect the doctor to. Perfection is in the eye of the beholder and I think mine are now PERFECT! :)
I love this thought. You are right. I look at mine and sometimes think they don't look normal or one areoles is lopsided, but who cares? I look great when I have on a shirt, cute and perky, and that's all that matters.
Lol i look good in a shirt too...i like the way i feel since the reduction....they fit my body well...
Mine weren't perfect from the beginning....so i didn't go into it with that idea of perfection....
Ok love your breast and enjoy being small... I'm gonna be to focused on new clothes and sexy bras be concerned about anything else ;-)
You better preach! Lol
Yes that's all that matters! I've been focused on getting this done and once I achieve that ... I refuse to consume my thoughts with minor flaws I'll be to busy shopping for all of that! **two snaps and a circle** :-)
You go Mschar! Lol :) I put you on my calendar today for Sept 19th. It says "think of Mschar today and send good vibes her way! Today is the birth of her new boobies"
MsChar's surgery date is my son's birthday....so i will be counting down with you for your big date with your ps...I've always loved shopping for shoes pusrses but now i love trying on clothes ohh my...do i wish we could all get together with our new boobs and go shopping....lol
I still have sensation on my nipples. The right was a little off after the surgery but I got the feeling back. Just healing.
That is a good idea to get some comparison shots in. Wow, you are almost there, you must be bursting with excitement. Mine is in October and I don't know what to do with myself :-)
Yes I am I can't think of anything else ... I'm so ready for it to be over seems to be moving at a snails pace...if I manipulate my boobs anymore to try to get a glimpse of what they could possibly look like ...grrrrr! Lol we are getting closer everyday soon we will be there! ;-)