Buldging Abdomen - Ocean Springs, MS

I had a Tummy Tuck April 9,2012. My stomach was...

I had a Tummy Tuck April 9,2012. My stomach was flat two weeks after, and now its buldging as if I look 6 mths pregnant :( I had the surgery becasue of excess skin hangage, I had it done for myself esteem, 2 yrs ago I had a breast reduction and lift in which I would be very happy with if my stomach would go away. I went to my surgeon today August 14,2012 and he was puzzled as to why i was flat 6 weeks after my surgery. So he had injected needles all in my belly and NO FLUID was found, had an ultrasound the same am, and NO FLUID pockets were found. Is it true that you can regaine Belly Fat tissue after surgery? And how can it be helped? I didnt exercise becasue of my concern, I just thought it was swollen.

Mississippi Plastic Surgeon

He is an all around wonderful surgeon. I am not sure this is his problem.

@leslieMR01-I am courios to know if it is indeed swelling or what? Please let me know what your outcome is? I am 5 weeks PO TT, and I am swelling like 2 days a week,-1 day I am flat the next 2 days I have a muffin top and look 6 months pregnant !!! ,
Im having the exact same issue. My tt was done on 3/1 and was flat for about 3 moths. I go tto the gym 3-4 times a week, eat healthy and have NOT gained weight This is so frustrating. I look like a before picture.
Yes, pics would help and a 2nd opinion on the swelling from another PS.
You may have to post pics for us to give our opinion
I agree - Its hard to understand what you are talking about without seeing it. But yes I have heard of people regaining weight after having a TT done.