Best Breast Augmentation Ever! - Ocala, FL

I have always talked about getting my boobs done....

I have always talked about getting my boobs done. I have Ulcerative Colitis and it makes my weight go up and down. I had nice boobs once but when I got sick they disappeared and never came back so they kinda stayed flat. I'm too young for flat boobs! I researched and went to a few doctors and none of them listened to what was best for me only what they wanted. Huge double d's! Until I met Dr. Nijher. And I didn't even know all of the women had their breasts done. Very natural. The prep was easy, the day of surgery went great. I was a little bit out of it from the meds, but healing time was great only took me a week and I was fine. Not alot of pain just some discomfort because of stretching. You can hardly see my scars. I went through the nipple. They look natural and feel natural. Im so amazed and happy and now it helps with my modeling and self esteem. I am also going to try for playboy.

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

He and his staff were just amazing, respectful, honest and helpful. They listened to what I wanted and needed. Payed attention to my health issues and provided what was best for me. I choose him not only on his work but on his character and kindness. I have and would always recommend him and his staff. His work was amazing. The staff was caring and very helpful. I can't explain how much i am greatful to my doctor for making me feel beautiful for once in my life...the outside helps the inside.

I'm sorry about your UC, but glad you had a good experience with this. Thank you for sharing.