Juvederm - Bumps / Uneven / Healing – Ocala, FL

I actually needed 2 sessionsand 4 syringes. I...

I actually needed 2 sessionsand 4 syringes. I basically had no lips to start with. And very soft muscle. The surgeon who did it is a friend so I was lucky he was available for text for my 24 hr post op freakouts. You'll experience this too so when you read this you will feel better....
The 1st session was building my contour. You sre given a certain envelope to fill. When you're over filling then you build contour and return a week later for volume. If even needed. I didn't need but wanted it.
The 1st hour I looked ok. The swelling began. This made me look diseased. I thought oh no. If had previous reaction to collsgen. I was petrifiedIit was granuloma. It looked like bruises and severely misplaced product in white bubbles under the skin. I requested Vitrace and he said just wait.... he does the models in south Florida so I decided to wait instead of waste 1200. 3 days of looking like a mustache duck (only way I can describe lol) I wake up on dsy 4 to perfectly nice L side but right is still uneven. Its the bruising. He taught msssage (massage UPWARD to not massage it away begind the muscle) and ice helps. My guy is visiting his FL place and I'm due to visit so I'm worried it will not be normal by then. He'll notice because he's in medicine so I'm massaging like crazy. I almost want to get more on the R border but the L turned oyt so well I'm hoping it will dispurse and smooth ss the L did. Not sure if I should wait on R swelling or not. Buti will update with the final result. That said, anyone scared due to bumps just wait a week or 2. Can take that long to even out. Then go back to touch up. No one has perfectly even lips so he took a long careful time to inject. Artisticly places the filler so you get the result you want.
zoltan

He's very good. Patient and understanding of my concerns. Was nice of him to respond to my panic after swelling started. He's careful and thourough. Artistically places the filler. Some dr's will just evenly place. He does this too but will add more or less to add contour (changes shape of your mouth suited to your request.) Not many will take that chance. I wanted celeb lips and had thin line to start with. My previous dr just gave me my own lips just bigger. Zoltan created new lip shape completely. That's like getting a Picaso on your face (better say Rembrant lol) and he's also a pro with placement of botox. I am using a phone to type so the procedure date is wrong but that is irrelevant. He's good. If you want the better experience then I had to seek out the best. They are still swollen but I also overfilled so wilk take longer to heal. But will update with the final results with photos. I'd recommend him over others because of his experience on professional models and his ability to change your appearance without surgery. I'm looking 100 percent better :)

I'm glad to hear that waiting worked, and things are starting to look more like what you were wanting. So if I'm understanding correctly, you were wanting an overfilled look, correct?