Excellent - Ocala, FL

Face was very droopy.

Face was very droopy.

Ocala Plastic Surgeon

Great facelift

I also wanted to complement you on your professionalism. I was shocked when I saw another ladies face lift post done in Mexico who was bashing the other patients and talking about their personal life. Wow that was over the top!
Hello, and Congratulations on wonderful results. I tried to send you a message, but found out that my username had expired or something(who knows) I love your results. I have to say that your's is the best face lift that I have ever seen period and I can tell that your photos are not altered like some that I have seen. You have a beautiful plump (youthful) look. Are you still as happy now that time has passed.
Where did Dr. Nijher place the incisions? I am really concerned about scars as I wear my hair back in a pony tail.
Nice work for the face lift. Forgive me if you already answered this, but did you get fat tranfers? Does anyone know a great doctor for tummy tucks? Thank you.
Hi Lovecats, I did have some fat taken from my belly which was transferred to a part of my face. There was no after-pain at all from that. I do believe that Dr. Nijher, the doctor that did my facelift, does great tummy tucks too.
Both of those doctors are very, very skilled with male facelifts. I know because I've used them both, and I'm a forty-four-year-old male.
Dazed, You should ABSOLUTELY talk to Timothy Marten in San Francisco and Bahman Guyuron in Cleveland, Ohio. They are both heavily credentialed world class surgeons, and I have utterly no vested interest in them. To be frank, this thread bothers me. I just don't believe these photos are truly indicative of the final result. In this woman's after, you can clearly still see bruising, and the fullness in her face is the result of swelling. An "after" photo is usually taken three to six months post surgery. Good luck to all.
I am thinking about making an appt with your surgeon, would you use if you had to do this over?
I have had the laser facial peel, a mini facelift over the last ten years, with the laser peel only a year ago. I have acne scars all my life. I am 59 yoa now and want a full facelift, do you think that will help with scars? They aren't really bad others say but they are awful to me. Should I get a full fa Eliot?
I have been told that it will help to some degree. The cheek area is the most difficult to improve. I have treated mine with 5 Fraxel Re:pairs at 70mj-60%. I have had several people ask me why I always seem to be getting younger. LOL I am a 64 yr old male who is looking at a full FL, neck, eye, and possible forehead lift. I have been told that to achieve best cheek lifting that the forehead must also be involved.
Thank you for the info, it's hard going into these things blinded. That is a lot money to give to something that you aren't sure of the results
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Good catch,real self! I like that you are on it!!
No, we just became friends though this forum and both had surgery on may 1. I live in Va..
Pkf and I are friends and her results are amazing! I cannot imagine how great she will look in 6-12 months. Dazed, good you are in to the research. Good luck, when you meet the right PS, you'll know!
Did you use the same doctor as Pkf?
When someone gets a facelift, what they look like a few days or even a week later, is NOT a result. It may be a result of the surgery....the swelling and bruising, but it is not a result that shows what the person will look like in 6 months to a year. A year after the facelift you can see the result. So please don't make a judgement so early, you are making a decision based on swelling, not on the result of the facelift because the result is not evident yet.
I also looked at his posted before and afters, and he has multiple male photos. I am also considering doctors in Cleveland and Scottsdale. I have a few more months of searching for a doctor before I make a decision, but I contact the doctors that impress me. I haven't totally ruled out Brazil, Mexico or Costa Rica. If I can find a good doctor in Oklahoma that would be the best.

Finding a doctor proficient in male facelifts is much more difficult than female facelifts. I have ruled out doctors in high priced markets like NY, Cal and most of Texas. I am an avid reader of Dr Yangs posts, and after conversations with him I am leaning towards a deep plane vs SMAS procedure.

I'd like to think its only going to improve.
I am so impressed with your results that I have sent the doctor an email and I live in Oklahoma, but have a daughter in Florida. I lived there for 18 years.
Thank you. I uploaded the photos at the request of Real Self web site. Dr. Nijhe did a great job on my face. I took these photos myself. Good luck!
I'm 13 days out right now. A lot of the swelling and bruising is gone. I love how I look right now, but I know my face is going to settle. Keeping my fingers crossed that I will be happy between 6 months to a year.
I am 5 days out and there's nothing youthful about my swelling...hahaha! Just looked like I've been in a bad fight that didn't end well for me!
That is nothing but swelling. That "after" photo could not have been taken more than several days after surgery. That period is called the "Honeymoon" because the swelling adds fullness and therefore a more youthful appearance to the face. This photograph is egregiously misleading.